• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slick Willy Clinton and Elizabeth Hurley

Damn! I was pretty sure these words were the absolute truth:

In audio recording obtained by the US website, the actor said he perhaps should ask Hurley first if he can give out her number to which Clinton replies "You dumb mother******. I'm the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America. The buck stops here. Give me the damn number."

When he called her, she at first appeared coy but Clinton charmed her saying: "Listen Elizabeth, this is the President. I don't have any time for the ****. I'm keeping the world from nuclear war all the time. I'm sending a plane to pick you up”.

And not outtakes from Drunk (High) History.

I think it's believable. There are three questions to ask.

Did Bill Clinton know Elizabeth Hurley? Yes.
Would Bill Clinton want to have an affair with Elizabeth Hurley? Yes.
Would Elizabeth Hurley want to have an affair with Bill Clinton? Unclear.

Two out of three points to something going on.

She turns 50 next June. Wow.

No doubt. Just didn't realize she was almost 50.

If true the timeline involved would make Bubba an even bigger pimp. The Lewinsky scandal broke in January 1998 and shortly thereafter Willie denied having sex with Monica. Saving Private Ryan was released in July and Clinton's public confession was in August. White House showing of Private Ryan was probably in June or July, so Bubba didn't start banging Hurley until July or August. If the affair lasted a year, it was going on after Bill, Chelsea, and a pissed off Hillary walked to the helicopter and while the House impeached Willie. Hopefully Bubba told Newt after the 1998 midterm ass kicking and failed impeachment that he was tittyfucking Hurley.

I wonder if Liz Hurley looks at Tom Sizemore now and thinks "I had sex with that?!".

This pic has the "Yes we fucked" vibe all over it.

article-2552691-1B3BB97800000578-692_634x467.jpg

Cocaine's a hell of a drug* but yeah same difference

I think it's believable. There are three questions to ask.

Did Bill Clinton know Elizabeth Hurley? Yes.
Would Bill Clinton want to have an affair with Elizabeth Hurley? Yes.
Would Elizabeth Hurley want to have an affair with Bill Clinton? Unclear.

Two out of three points to something going on.

#deductivereasoning

Back