• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sloth And Egg Do Wilmywood

Egg

Reaction score
Copy/pasted from CT. I feel this needs its own thread as we will have pics and stories for the next 2 (point five????) weeks.

Here is last night:

So, day one of sloth's visit to wilmington. He got lit at the dead guy party. He decides he wants to bang our friend and former wake forest grad. We all drill a keg of Highland Gaelic Ale and go out. I'm dressed as Dale Earnhardt, moustache and all. Sloth is CLEAN SHAVEN CASTRO. So we're downtown, he ACCIDENTALLY calls his ex (he meant to call me bc he left his wallet at the house and I was in the second cab). So he LOSES it. Decides that its his prerogative to try to bang the fuck out of this girl. She isn't really having it considering that sloth has, to this point, drank about 15 beers and 4 shots. So girl one goes to the bathroom. Sloth tells this OTHER girl that we're with that, and I quote, "if things don't work out with [girl one] then I would like to have sex to you, you're my number two girl." That doesn't work out. We leave the bar. He falls down in the street and the police approach. They say, "take your friend off the street and home." I corral sloth and say, "we can go to my apt or sarah's. WHERE do you want to go?." He says, "your apt, lets go, you go first." I'm skeptical, but take ONE step and turn around. He's GONE. OFF TO THE RACES. He is galavanting around wilmington like its his fucking ballroom. Unreachable for an hour. Sara found him in an alleyway and called me. I lit into him for about 30 minutes and then we drank a couple bottles of wine and passed out.

DAY ONE
P.S. He is 9 pints deep and I am 8 shots and a beer in. More info to cum.

Pics to come.

14x04fb.jpg

I REMEMBER MY FIRST BEER
25qvdya.jpg

Cool 'stache EGG!!!!
2bxfky.jpg

Sunday das boot gaelic ale day drinkiiiiiinnnngggg

did you go to that good ass burrito place in wilmington?

Hahaha! True Sloth swag. This has already made my day! Do it up big fellas

Back