• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sloth And Egg Do Wilmywood

1. It was some limeade pomegranate vodka thing one of the girls was drinking.

2. It says Rogue, it's a Dead Guy Chipotle glass.

YAY SLOTH MADE OUT WITH/SLEPT WITH/CANOODLED/DRY HUMPED THE FIRST GIRL WHO WASN'T HIS GIRLFRIEND IN 4 1/2 YEARS.

Didn't get it in tho. NGArep. Good girl--I'm glad she told me upfront before we even started hooking up that she wasn't gonna have sex with me--I like that. I appreciate honesty. She thought I was an asshole at first (cuz of the Biscuits hat I guess...???)

This is weird tho GUYS. WEIRD FEELING FOR ME. I'M DOING WELL THOUGH, I JUST DID 20 PULL-UPS.

YAY SLOTH MADE OUT WITH/SLEPT WITH/CANOODLED/DRY HUMPED THE FIRST HOODRAT WHO WASN'T HIS GIRLFRIEND IN 4 1/2 YEARS.

Didn't get it in tho. NGArep. Good girl--I'm glad she told me upfront before we even started hooking up that she wasn't gonna have sex with me--I like that. I appreciate honesty. She thought I was an asshole at first (cuz of the Biscuits hat I guess...???)

This is weird tho GUYS. WEIRD FEELING FOR ME. I'M DOING WELL THOUGH, I JUST DID 20 PULL-UPS.

FIFY

I couldn't help thinking about Sloth and Egg when I saw these:

funny-pictures-hope-it-was-fun-though.jpg

funny-pictures-true-friends-support-you-through-the-hangover.jpg

Is it really that easy in Wilmington?

I once went to visit a female friend in Wilmington shortly after breaking up with an ex-girlfriend. I never thought she was in to me but by the end of the weekend she was actually begging for me to bang her (which is not a situation I usually find myself in). Anyway, she came up to visit Winston one weekend when you were there (BC game in '06). You told me "that girl is way too hot for you." Needless to say I was still hung up on my ex and blew it with that girl.

Long story short, yes its really that easy.

YAY SLOTH MADE OUT WITH/SLEPT WITH/CANOODLED/DRY HUMPED THE FIRST GIRL WHO WASN'T HIS GIRLFRIEND IN 4 1/2 YEARS.

sloth is now apparently breaking out in hives....related?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I thought hot chicks didn't exist in Wilmington?

I want to negrep this....but I won't because ignorance and stupidity are two different things.

My friend, Wilmington is loaded with hot chicks. There is a college here, at the beach, that has 17,000 students, 60% of them women. Put the pieces together

I want to negrep this....but I won't because ignorance and stupidity are two different things.

My friend, Wilmington is loaded with hot chicks. There is a college here, at the beach, that has 17,000 students, 60% of them women. Put the pieces together

You're so dumb. Nonny wasn't being serious.

My brother lives in Wilmington and he's friends with so may hot chicks. It's silly. Imaginary posrep to him for living the dream.

Back