• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Small dog needs a good home.

Smidge

Reaction score
The Smidge family is moving soon and sadly we are downgrading to an apartment that will not allow dogs. Poor Winston, our year old Shih Tzu will not be able to make the move with the Smidge family.

So I must ask of the pit if any one knows of or can offer a nice family for little buddy? He is an awesome little dog who plays well with other dogs and cat and is really obedient to training.

I hope someone can find a warm home for him.

Sometimes you need to rehome your pets, it happens. Cute dog, wish I was in the market.

I guess. It's just the way it was phrased. Sounded like the only factor was the apartment wouldn't allow dogs, so it seems easy enough to find an apartment that does. :shrug

i think it's pretty lame when people "rehome" their dog because they were too lazy to find an apt that allows pets.

You guys are rough. Guy says his family has to downgrade his living situation, and he's getting crushed.

If he/his family is getting rid of the dog out of convenience, then yes he sucks, but I doubt that's the case here.

My wife has been bugging me for a dog. I will let you know.

Any way they could keep the dog and find Smidge a new home?:thumbsup:

You guys are rough. Guy says his family has to downgrade his living situation, and he's getting crushed.

If he/his family is getting rid of the dog out of convenience, then yes he sucks, but I doubt that's the case here.

Seriously. And people bitch at DV7 for being a public asshole.

My wife has been bugging me for a dog. I will let you know.

She's been bothering me for some dong but you havent been to any cool concerts in the last few weeks to give me some time to come over and please her. Isnt Phish playing somewhere sometime?

I really wasn't trying to be a dick. It just seems weird to me that the excuse is he has to move to an apartment and that apartment won't allow dogs.

Ok, so move to an apartment that allows dogs and problem solved.

I really wasn't trying to be a dick. It just seems weird to me that the excuse is he has to move to an apartment and that apartment won't allow dogs.

Ok, so move to an apartment that allows dogs and problem solved.

We aren't moving down the road, we are moving 7 hours from where we live now, and we don't have the biggest choice of living arrangements in the coming month. I would love to keep our family dog, that shouldn't be the question here, that has been debated in my home plenty the last week but it comes down to what options we have and sadly money is an issue.

We found a suitable apartment that allows cats and we had to make that sacrifice. I'm sorry I don't have your life Raleigh, I wish things were easier.

wow. people are brutal here. embarrassing that we kill one of our own like this.

+1 the honeymoon here is certainly over.

And can we please get rid of tags on threads, what purpose do they serve?

If dv7 were a better mod this thread never would have happened.

Seriously, the people who tagged "smidge fam is crap", "smidge family=poor", and "smudge getting divorced" are terrible people. Jokes are jokes, but that is way over the line and not funny.

Back