• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Small dog needs a good home.

Another thread of tough guy anonymous tags... I can't imagine many of the taggers have the nads to say their tags to anyone's face

Usually, the offensive and/or inappropriate tags just aren't funny. And I always have the same handful of posters in mind.

One of the hardest things is to lose or have to give up one of the furry family members. Wish I could help you out smidge. I sure hope times get better soon.

Shame to see all the mean spirited comments on these boards these days. We jump to conclusions on our players, coaches and even our own fellow posters. I'm guilty as anyone else sometimes but lot of dbags of late

+1 the honeymoon here is certainly over.

And can we please get rid of tags on threads, what purpose do they serve?

tags serve a useful index and search feature although thats certainy not what most people are using them for! i removed a few of the tags. thanks for helping bring them to our attention!

best of luck smidger. its never easy losing a friend and family member like that.

One of the hardest things is to lose or have to give up one of the furry family members. Wish I could help you out smidge. I sure hope times get better soon.

Shame to see all the mean spirited comments on these boards these days. We jump to conclusions on our players, coaches and even our own fellow posters. I'm guilty as anyone else sometimes but lot of dbags of late

Must be the heat!

lol at negrepping me for calling out smidge here, ITK and WestEnd, but I do commend you for signing your reps.

sorry, if you get a dog you make a commitment. unless you're too old or injured to care for the dog I think it's bad form. There are already enough dogs in shelters looking for homes or facing euthanasia.

Thanks for the commendation.

That dog isn't going to a shelter. Emphasis on "that" -- I highly doubt A) smidge would do that and B) there are many shih tzus in shelters. So turn down the drama volume a bit.

ITC, you're a solid poster. I've cackled at many of your posts over the years. And I don't doubt that you are legitimately worried about dogs. But use commonsense here -- that's not what's going to happen to this dog. Rolling your eyes behind a keyboard -- that's cool. But every so often NOT hitting "submit reply" is a better idea than posting your opinion.

lol at negrepping me for calling out smidge here, ITK and WestEnd, but I do commend you for signing your reps.

sorry, if you get a dog you make a commitment. unless you're too old or injured to care for the dog I think it's bad form. There are already enough dogs in shelters looking for homes or facing euthanasia.

the "seeking korean family" tag has got me laughing out loud.

Jesus Christ. Love how I get negrepped on here for asking a legitimate question. I wasn't saying Smidge sucks for getting rid of his dog. I am sure it hurts like hell to do that. I just wasn't aware it was so hard to find pet friendly housing. My bad...

Oh and the tags are definitely over the line.

Jesus Christ. Love how I get negrepped on here for asking a legitimate question. I wasn't saying Smidge sucks for getting rid of his dog. I am sure it hurts like hell to do that. I just wasn't aware it was so hard to find pet friendly housing. My bad...

Oh and the tags are definitely over the line.

We're just happy u ended your 3 year slump.

Feel free to PM me if you have not found a home for the dog. My wife and I are interested in giving it a great home.

Don't you think it's a little condescending to assume that someone can just easily find an apartment that allows dogs? In some housing markets it's damn near impossible.

in raleigh's defense, it may have been a little bit ignorant, but i don't think it was condescending at all. i think it was an honest question. MOST apartments do allow pets (at least pets below a certain weight, and this dog is certainly small enough). they usually charge extra, but they DO allow them.

Back