• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Small dog needs a good home.

Don't you think it's a little condescending to assume that someone can just easily find an apartment that allows dogs? In some housing markets it's damn near impossible.

No, I don't think it's condescending to ask a question about it. I don't know of that situation and have no experience living anywhere it's impossible to find a place to have dogs.

My experience is if the apartment won't allow dogs, you just move on and find one that does. This is why I asked the question and didn't just say Smidge is a dick for ditching his dog, which is what some other posters did. (Especially those that tagged this thread.)

Ok Raleigh, I see what you are saying. Your question was legit but when the thread turned nasty I think it made you neutral question look mean.

Fair enough. I never meant to get caught up in that crap. I was legitimately curious, and I certainly would love to help the dog out if I could.

Unfortunately, we already have five dogs here. (and two cats)

:crazypetpeople

No, I don't think it's condescending to ask a question about it. I don't know of that situation and have no experience living anywhere it's impossible to find a place to have dogs.

My experience is if the apartment won't allow dogs, you just move on and find one that does. This is why I asked the question and didn't just say Smidge is a dick for ditching his dog, which is what some other posters did. (Especially those that tagged this thread.)

Sorry, meant to post earlier that my comments weren't about your question at all. I thought you were actually trying to help/talk about it!

One of the hardest things is to lose or have to give up one of the furry family members. Wish I could help you out smidge. I sure hope times get better soon.

Thanks man, I hope times get better too.

I actually have learned the tags mean nothing on this site and ignore them, plus I am no allergic to peanut butter and missed the reference.

And I am sorry for jumping to the same conclusion that you were trying to be a dick about things, you most certainly are not. Some other posters however should be hanging there hats with the asshats at carolina.

And I am sorry for jumping to the same conclusion that you were trying to be a dick about things, you most certainly are not. Some other posters however should be hanging there hats with the asshats at carolina.

No problem man, and I hope things turn for the better soon. I also ignore the tags on this site, until people point them out, because they only seem to be used to insult posters.

My fiancee and I will take him, we both love dogs, and live across the street from a really nice park.

give it to timdunk so he can feed it tin foil

Hey, that dog wasn't any worse for the wear. How can I be held responsible for every liquid cheese covered cookout tray under our couch raised up by cinder blocks in our disgusting Minorcas basement?

If you're reading this Smidge, I responded to your PM.

Hey, that dog wasn't any worse for the wear. How can I be held responsible for every liquid cheese covered cookout tray under our couch raised up by cinder blocks in our disgusting Minorcas basement?

to be fair, deacphan's dog ate some stuff off of our floor once that he definitely wasn't supposed to eat. let's just say he slept a lot that day.

Hey man, you're making me hungry.

Back