• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

I might lose it if my kids attitudes don't improve and we have to stay home tomorrow

im no fans of kids but i think if you like them you should get to keep them

I might lose it if my kids attitudes don't improve and we have to stay home tomorrow

I've been sick since Thursday night. Took PTO Friday. I have mixed feelings about a snow day tomorrow. Nice because it gives me another day to get better, but bad because I'm stuck in the house another day and will be two days behind at work.

I'll take your oldest two tomorrow and babysit. E is the age that I love kids. Once they turn three or four I like kids. My mother was a preschool teacher/director for ten years and then worked in an independent school for 12 years. I feel like most of my life has been spent with little kids on snow days or school holidays. Neither one went by the public school schedule.

Last edited:
Let's dispel with the notion that the doofi didn't know what they were doing. They knew exactly what they were doing!

I'm estimating an inch and a half in my backyard so far going by the trusted "finger in the snow on the deck" method. Scientific.

Back