• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

99% of the delays and cancelations that were called during my 25 year teaching tenure were justified. There's allowance for them in the school calendar. Exercising those, especially in the interest of public safety, is a 'small price to pay' for assurances.

What is SAD and HILARIOUS is that nobody even acknowledge that most of today's economy is based on what BOOMERS like 2&2 invented. BOOMERS created the intergated economy of the future. BOOMERS created an intergated world economy. And for you MILLENNIALS who keep saying the PC was inventied in 1941, it's like saying that Da Vinci inventied the helicopter and other things that weren't used for hundreds of years was the key. PCs were not by the public until BOOMERS made them accessible to the world as opposed to MILLENNIANS, who are too fucking lazy to even get out and vote or go to school when it rains.

If it is once or twice, then sure. But we've had 4 solid years of the school system coming up with continuous, ridiculous reasons not to show up. And then its not surprising when employers say they can't find employees at younger ages to consistently show up to work. Part of education is teaching good and successful habits. Our educational system is teaching kids to make up absurd excuses not to show up.

Like birthing a child?
#wilkescountyhighschoolexcuses

Obviously not guaranteed but things are looking decent for at least some snow next week! In Winston at least

Thursday afternoon I had a popup notification on my computer stating 1" snow on Tuesday, which prompted an audible wtf?

Back