• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

It initially came as snow, then there was a period of freezing rain/sleet that accumulated on the lines. Now more snow is piling in, and they can't handle the weight.

Huh... we had snow and now rain, but it’s still above freezing.

Looks like Winston had nothing during the night, our roads are bare. Supposedly more over the next 7 hours or so.

It'll all be worth it when 2&2 lets us know how his drive from Raleigh to Charlotte goes.

It actually wasn't bad at all. I waited to leave until 8 and cruised right through, was home before 11. Most of the Demos either stayed home or had already wrecked and their car were left on the side of the road.

Can I get a current status on Asheville? Heading there from W-S shortly.

Can I get a current status on Asheville? Heading there from W-S shortly.

I haven't been on the roads since yesterday afternoon, but I heard the main ones were fine. It's snowing a bit now but supposed to stop by noon or so. Coming up for Xmas Jam?

I haven't been on the roads since yesterday afternoon, but I heard the main ones were fine. It's snowing a bit now but supposed to stop by noon or so. Coming up for Xmas Jam?

Yes!

You going?

Sat next to a guy who works for Warren Haynes on my flight from Dallas to Charlotte on Thursday. Obviously, he was heading to Asheville for the show.

Is it true there's no way to know (in advance) the sequence of acts for the show?

Is it true there's no way to know (in advance) the sequence of acts for the show?

They don't publish it, but this is supposedly the leaked runtime.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ToSho

The leaked one last year was accurate for order of artists and length of set but the start and end times gets all out of whack after the 2nd or 3rd band. There's a lot of set up in between acts but they'll have Holly Bowling playing Dead and Phish tunes on piano in between.

They don't publish it, but this is supposedly the leaked runtime.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ToSho

The leaked one last year was accurate for order of artists and length of set but the start and end times gets all out of whack after the 2nd or 3rd band. There's a lot of set up in between acts but they'll have Holly Bowling playing Dead and Phish tunes on piano in between.

All the local news stations were saying that it would snow but that it wouldn't accumulate on the roads- just on the grassy and elevated surfaces. They were saying this as late as this morning.

This. Local weather media downplayed this event.

I can take them or leave them but I know a lot for a lot of people they're one of the main draws of why they're going. Xmas Jam is definitely started transitioning from a ending at 4:30 in the morning show to ending at 2 to 2:30 in the morning.

The lineup said end at 2:00 last year but I definitely walked out the door around 3:30. Warren even had to come back on stage after Mule finished to say it's over, go home.

We left before mule last year. I was with my wife and we had seen everything we'd really come to see after the weight band blade

Back