• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Heavy sleet in Huntersville / Lake Norman....started up about 15 mins ago...

Nothing in Uptown CLT yet, but I should probably go ahead and hit the light rail. Gotta make sure I can still stock up on beer.

still sleeting in w-s. icicles along the roof now.

eta: sleeting hard now

Last edited:
It was sleeting/icing pretty hard coming back from Walnut Cove to Winston-Salem. Roads are pretty slippery too. I'm guessing it will only get worse from here out. Everybody be careful out there.

downtown to Country Club to my apartment just past Jonestown, about 45 minutes, miserable, slick spots just jump out of nowhere. so glad to be home

downtown to Country Club to my apartment just past Jonestown, about 45 minutes, miserable, slick spots just jump out of nowhere. so glad to be home

Damn, I was going to go to the Harris Teeter down Country Club in the next few minutes. Best to stay home?

Getting pretty slick on the bricks on campus here in the Hill. The walk home will be fun.

PHX now delaying flights headed to CLT. Got a feeling I'm stuck here tonight.

west end

we obviously weren't salted. pretty slick out there. my fear now is that someone will lose control descending the hill and hit my car.

bYlzgLh.jpeg

west end

we obviously weren't salted. pretty slick out there. my fear now is that someone will lose control descending the hill and hit my car.

bYlzgLh.jpeg

Ohmygod, a Cozy Coupe. Fuck yes. And in my old hood. That kid is loving it. Is that Jersey ipity?

Back