• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

I keep seeing 6-10 for Greensboro. Is that conservative or accurate?

even the Weather Channel is on board for that kind of snow in GSO, and they're always conservative. So yeah. Stock up on whatever it is you need for tomorrow, you ain't goin' out.

I livd in CH and there were at least 100 people in line at the Harris Teeter at 2:00. The Whole Foods might have imploded. One old guys was like "why is everybody here?"

#Orange Strong

They are at my house in Greensboro. I am not. I am in a conference session, I can try to call the ticket office later today

Online you can transfer them as a pdf for a $3 charge per ticket. Not sure what the limit before game is though time wise.

what's the outlook for Boone and the surrounding areas?

Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

Flying out of ATL at 6:50 and our flight is still showing as on time. Of our board meeting of 15 people today, at least half had a flight cancelled (afternoon/evening flights cancelled as of this morning before and precipitation of any sort). Right now looks to be just rain out there (seemed like it was mostly hitting north of ATL?). So much for choosing a place in the south for this meeting to avoid winter weather!

Flying out of ATL at 6:50 and our flight is still showing as on time. Of our board meeting of 15 people today, at least half had a flight cancelled (afternoon/evening flights cancelled as of this morning before and precipitation of any sort). Right now looks to be just rain out there (seemed like it was mostly hitting north of ATL?). So much for choosing a place in the south for this meeting to avoid winter weather!

Per my ATL-area FB peeps, the snow was in the north metro counties (Cobb, Gwinnett, Dekalb) and north of that. And if the ATL is going to get any kind of winter precip, it is usually in late Feb through mid March.

me too. but I took a vacation day for tomorrow because this is looking epic. very lucky to live in a dense neighborhood with lots of good friends and a quality beer store in walking distance. peeps are already texting the wife and me planning tomorrow's snow-celebrations.

Good thinking. I am super jealous of your neighborhood friends!

Just started snowing in Advance. No rain, all snow from the beginning. Currently melting as it hits the ground, but the snow is picking up.

Nothing in Durham yet, except some rain. COME ON

Back