• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Speaking of CLT, whats it looking like there this weekend? And when do I need to leave the 336 on Friday to avoid all the shit?

Speaking of CLT, whats it looking like there this weekend? And when do I need to leave the 336 on Friday to avoid all the shit?

Looks like the brunt is coming Friday at this point in the tune of 3-5 inches (turning to freezing rain in the afternoon), so....Thursday afternoon?

GUYS I AM VERY IMPORTANT

When is this shit hitting Raleigh? Or is Raleigh just rain?

image.png

Winston is a tougher call because the distinction between a northern/southern track in the storm would mean the difference between a lot of precipitation and just some precipitation. Regardless of northern/southern, DC has been consistently right in the "jackpot" zone for both tracks so it's a pretty high confidence event there.

Winston will have a better prediction after the Euro runs.

hmm, just remembered that I don't even have a cool weather jacket with me. just t-shirts and a thin rain jacket. please don't strand me in Jersey.

Bros, we are expecting 20-30 inches up here in Baltimore. I'm starting to get a little excited.

My schedule Saturday:

1. Check to see if corner coffee/breakfast place is open
2. Attempt to clean sidewalk
3. Give up
4. Go to bar

Shower optional.

Weather Channel now has 8-12 inches of snow Friday, and 1-3 inches of snow Saturday for Winston/Kernersville. Before work this morning they were calling for significantly less and more as ice. Not that I rely on TWC, but it's interesting to see them with the higher totals now.

Yeah, you love being in South Baltimore walking distance to all of the watering holes. I am going to clean my driveway and sidewalks and drink beers in between.

heyyy Baltimore. I won't be heading back up until the spring, maybe. looks like I may be there for a couple more years, turns out.

Dag. Seems like 6-16 is all Philly is gonna get. Was hoping for a proper blizzard.

QPF for Philly looks to be around 1.6-1.7 inches (translates to 16-17" of snow if you take the normal 1:10 ratio).

Euro model shifted slightly North and then appeared to go East in the later stages of the storm when it doesn't really make much sense that it would do so (instead of Northeast up the coast). DC is jackpot range regardless. Still hard to predict areas of NC - I would go with 4-8" of snow with maybe some mixed in ice/rain on top of that

Back