• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Who's the person who goes nuts when they cancel school and he's stuck with the kids?

Not me! Kid's already out tomorrow. They planned this snow day out last year.

Likely cancel. It's not really a "wait to see if anything actually happens" type storm.

These are the best kind for nothing to happen. It's not unheard of for forecasts to show 100% chance of 6"+ and us get absolutely nothing.

It'll be interesting to see if WSFC Schools goes ahead and cancels by this evening or waits to see if anything actually happens.

It's sunny and 43 in Winston now. Absolutely no chance any of this BS happens. Just a bunch of statistical and meteorological noise.

So how bad is this ice thing going to be in Charlotte. Supposed to have a date Saturday night but nexflix and chili sounds alright too I suppose.

Not a cloud in the sky in Greensboro. Hard to imagine that in just 12 hours we can go from this to a major winter storm.

So how bad is this ice thing going to be in Charlotte. Supposed to have a date Saturday night but nexflix and chili sounds alright too I suppose.

Last one I saw was 10 inches and .5-.75 inches of ice.

That doesn't bode well for you. I would suggest the Netflix and Chill route.

Netflix and chili sounds like it could result in an interesting date

This storm will be the weather equivalent of full blown AIDS. You'll be lucky to even breathe let alone move around.

Last one I saw was 10 inches and .5-.75 inches of ice.

That doesn't bode well for you. I would suggest the Netflix and Chill route.

If you have power. :eek: And let's be honest, with that much ice a ton of people are going to be without it.

This storm will be the weather equivalent of full blown AIDS. You'll be lucky to even breathe let alone move around.

That's why it's hitting Maryland hard?

benmc-alley11.gif

ugh Asheville is just way too close to that dividing line between A (gross rain/snow/rain mix) and C (MOSTLY WONDERFUL SNOW)

Back