• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Guilford County is shutting down tomorrow.

Schools are already out, but apparently, they want a vacation day for the central office people too...

Definitely on millennials who don't want to risk their lives driving around in 8" of snow and a quarter inch of ice on unplowed streets in a city where almost nobody knows how to drive in the snow. I don't get it either. Pretty selfish if you ask me.

Definitely on millennials who don't want to risk their lives driving around in 8" of snow and a quarter inch of ice on unplowed streets in a city where almost nobody knows how to drive in the snow. I don't get it either. Pretty selfish if you ask me.

NenyfZc.gif

Bingo. That's who it was. Thought it was funny. He didn't give a shit that there was snow on the side roads, he just wanted those kids in school.

I've mellowed in my old age.

My flight to RDU was preemptively cancelled a couple hours ago. No options to get home tonight or tomorrow. Flying to DFW in a few so I've got more options on Saturday morning.

Also, just snagged a $500 voucher to move to a later flight to DFW. Nice consolation prize.

My flight to RDU was preemptively cancelled a couple hours ago. No options to get home tonight or tomorrow. Flying to DFW in a few so I've got more options on Saturday morning.

Also, just snagged a $500 voucher to move to a later flight to DFW. Nice consolation prize.

Oh man, that sucks. I think Saturday is going to be pretty rough as well.

I am in Charleston, only will be getting rain. High tomorrow low 60's. Chance of flurries on Sat. You can catch a non stop on Southwest from Dallas to CHS, rent a car and drive the 340 miles to Raleigh.

Supposed to fly to San Antonio tomorrow evening from rdu via Atlanta. Not counting on it.

I am in Charleston, only will be getting rain. High tomorrow low 60's. Chance of flurries on Sat. You can catch a non stop on Southwest from Dallas to CHS, rent a car and drive the 340 miles to Raleigh.

And you can stop by and get a nice meal in the coolest city in America with the coolest poster

I've received no less than 10 texts/calls from AA today changing around my flights tomorrow from Jackson, MS to Wilmington, NC. At this point I'm booked Jackson -> DFW -> Charlotte on Saturday morning. The CLT -> ILM leg of that was canceled a bit earlier today. I'm awaiting notification saying the DFW -> CLT leg is canceled also. I'm thinking of taking my chances on driving the 12 hours tomorrow evening.

LOL, depends on the tides.

Tides are already going to be big Friday and Saturday. An east wind will add to that.

We're used to that, the upstate and NC are not used to the ice I'm thinking they are going to get.

Just looked on weather.com for today. They are saying 8-12 inches of snow and ice for today and another 3-5 tonight In Greensboro.

in Belgium at the moment. friend's flight to Baltimore got cancelled and she got rebooked to JFK, but is now worried they'll bump her again. my flight to Newark is still on for now and I am assuming I'll get to spend what, 2 days there? I don't know how quickly they handle this garbage.

Back