• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So this is really happening...

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
This man will be our 45th President. Time to start drinking.

I was thinking the same thing. It almost feels real.

How bout some love our next President!
ld5k8589onay.jpg

Conan O'Brien has a magnificent head of red hair. Trump has a well-crafted comb-over.

my mom was pointing out something she heard on NPR or some other elitist news source about how you never see him genuinely laughing. like he can smile and sorta laugh on cue, but like a real life showing he's enjoying life? I can't think of any.

my mom was pointing out something she heard on NPR or some other elitist news source about how you never see him genuinely laughing. like he can smile and sorta laugh on cue, but like a real life showing he's enjoying life? I can't think of any.

Trump is gonna privatize NPR.

I just hope the deranged Trump haters, fueled by mainstream media lies and distortions, doesn't do anything crazy.

We should just have one thread titled "the official newenglanddeac descent into madness thread"

I thought DeacsPop would be the one to go crazy, but after the haymaker to the face, he's hung in there!

Back