• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So this is really happening...

Wow! They found 17. That's pretty impressive. Couldn't quite get to 20 though. SAD !

WRONG!
"This is ONLY A FEW of the MANY kind acts by Donald Trump! He is a kind, caring, and compassionate man! He has helped ALL kinds of people: ALL races, disabled, non-famous, and MANY more!"
If this one doesn't melt your heart I don't know what to say:

He just writes checks to people. What a turd. He didn't even show up, he sent a video.

Show me a clip of him rolling up his sleeves and using his tiny hands to help people, to give back. Maybe at a sick child's bedside like his opponent in the election has done. Any rich fuck can scratch a check. You are such a sucker

We should just have one thread titled "the official newenglanddeac descent into madness thread"

The metamorphosis is almost complete. How many will follow?

Looks like the majority of this board.

He just writes checks to people. What a turd. He didn't even show up, he sent a video.

Show me a clip of him rolling up his sleeves and using his tiny hands to help people, to give back. Maybe at a sick child's bedside like his opponent in the election has done. Any rich fuck can scratch a check. You are such a sucker

2ukykeyhcoay.jpg

WRONG!
"This is ONLY A FEW of the MANY kind acts by Donald Trump! He is a kind, caring, and compassionate man! He has helped ALL kinds of people: ALL races, disabled, non-famous, and MANY more!"
If this one doesn't melt your heart I don't know what to say:

Her story is heartwarming. Her wish was to meet someone with her similar handicap and Maury was able to make that happen. Maury, you the real MVP.

weak.

Hillary was a shitty candidate but there are multiple testimonials from people/strangers/people in need from 20 or so years ago to the present whom she went out of her way for, in private, with no press and no election to win.

Rag on Hillary for many things I agree, but on this front I think you just make yourselves look stupid(er).

LOL. Pastor Carl. Has Trump? Does anybody know what Hillary has been up to? Should we even care?

This man will be our 45th President. Time to start drinking.

Yes and thank goodness in less about 19 hours we will be rid of Barack Hussein Obama as our 44th President! I will tip one up for that celebration.

Why the need to say his middle name? I never see you post Trump's. Hell, I don't even know what the J stands for.

Still not sure how Obama has made anyone on this boards life worse

Back