• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So this is really happening...

bgza9.gif

Nice

Congrats baby Donald. Wish nothing but the best. Good luck.

Nah just got passports for the entire fam. Candian border is a short jaunt north of here once shit really hits the fan.

Please don't pass your fears onto your kids if they're little. That might be really traumatizing for them, the thought of leaving all their friends to move to Canada.

Please don't pass your fears onto your kids if they're little. That might be really traumatizing for them, the thought of leaving all their friends to move to Canada.

I think it's sensible for someone with the means to do so to leave this God forsaken hellscape until Trump has made it great again. At least let them come back to charter schools without grizzly bears.

Nah I'd be coming right back after dropping them off. Provided we haven't been vaporized by nuclear war, there is no way in hell am I leaving this country to Trump and his band of Kremlin blowhards. Those assholes don't get to win.

Well wait a few years. It will warm up after the Republicans drop the ball on climate change.

Excellent point. Buy property a few miles inland in Newfoundland and you'd be all set.

Still pinching myself. I'm just hoping it's not going to turn into a bad dream.

Finally had the chance to watch his speech. Was that an American up there or Hugo Chavez? I couldn't tell.

Back