• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So we've decided to beat unarmed cancer researchers to death.

Right. I have a long history of posts advocating that people be killed? The problem is more serious than your sarcasm meter. You need to master basic reading and comprehension. Of course, you could start by removing your ideological blinders. Naw better not. At this point, reality would be too much of a shock for you.

Run along now, and before posting again remember Harry's advice, "A man's got to know his limitations."

lectro, is that you?

Right. I have a long history of posts advocating that people be killed? The problem is more serious than your sarcasm meter. You need to master basic reading and comprehension. Of course, you could start by removing your ideological blinders. Naw better not. At this point, reality would be too much of a shock for you.

Run along now, and before posting again remember Harry's advice, "A man's got to know his limitations."

Try some fiber.

For anyone looking to support substance abuse recovery, I recommend TROSA
http://www.trosainc.org/

I was extremely satisfied with their moving service. They live a very disciplined, spartan existence when they are first in recovery (doing manual labor - moving, lawn care), and work their way up to supervisor roles. Upon graduation from rehab, they are set up with a furnished apartment and car.

For anyone looking to support substance abuse recovery, I recommend TROSA
http://www.trosainc.org/

I was extremely satisfied with their moving service. They live a very disciplined, spartan existence when they are first in recovery (doing manual labor - moving, lawn care), and work their way up to supervisor roles. Upon graduation from rehab, they are set up with a furnished apartment and car.

I second this. They moved us last year and did a fucking fantastic job.

Back