• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So we've decided to beat unarmed cancer researchers to death.

And that's both awful and preventable. Until we candidly diagnose and address the structural issues of the families of origin of these killers, we're going to continue to see tragic stuff like this happening. But since we (yes, we) won't even talk about those issues, here we are and here we'll stay.

LOL

And that's both awful and preventable. Until we candidly diagnose and address the structural issues of the families of origin of these killers, we're going to continue to see tragic stuff like this happening. But since we (yes, we) won't even talk about those issues, here we are and here we'll stay.

I agree with you 100% that we need a living wage.

Feel free to be the first on your side of the discussion to break the conspiracy of silence. Or keeping shooting the messenger. I won't hold my breath for the former.

karate-o.gif

Feel free to be the first on your side of the discussion to break the conspiracy of silence. Or keeping shooting the messenger. I won't hold my breath for the former.

Haven't you heard? I'm on your side now.

Cut/eliminate the funding of failed programs like food stamps and welfare, and the nuclear family will return to the poverty stricken, and they will lift themselves out, they stop robbing people and killing people.

I am on fucking board, my brother.

edit: I was LOL'ing the idea that it will get addressed.

Last edited:

Some government life coaches would do the trick.

Tjcmd's self awareness strikes me as parody-esque. At least when I read a lectro or a jhmd post I know that they really believe whatever regressive Reagan bullshit they're posting, not so much with tjcmd.

A 12 year old in Jacksonville was arrested this week for shooting an unarmed homeless man at 2:30 in the morning.

A 12 year old in Jacksonville was arrested this week for shooting an unarmed homeless man at 2:30 in the morning.

jhmd is confused here.

So a guy cut me off in line at the Home Depot and I bludgeoned him to death with a wrench. Turns out he was an AIDS researcher instead of cancer. Boy was my face red.

OOOOOOOPPPPSSSS.

Back