• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So we've decided to beat unarmed cancer researchers to death.

I'm sure there are some much less serious news stories you could've picked to draw more attention to the fact that you're a moron.

mikaelkid+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+144+at+_1a0644df9296835f5a4888e71c8695b5.jpg

Time to form a rebel militia and take care of this yourself because the government is incapable of carrying out its duties.

Reactions: ONW
What a horrible crime happening to a wonderful person trying to help people in his new and old countries. Without a gun Dr. Liu stood no chance against these large male animals.

A case worker in Philly was shot to death and a doctor did have a gun and returned fire.

This went down about 1.5 miles from my house, literally across the street from the UNC School of Public Health. Lots of foot traffic around as it was in the middle of the day. He was hit in the head by a paver by these thugs. He was also a colleague of my neighbor who also works in the pharmacy lab. Tragic loss of life in my back yard.

Very sad and scary.

Dr. Silverman in Philly might have saved a lot of people's lives by breaking that rule. He might also have saved the antigun lobby a new round of breathless calls for more gun control in response to a mass shooting. Dr. Liu in Chapel Hill would have broken a UNC rule if he had used a gun to thwart those who beat him to death.

Dr. Silverman in Philly might have saved a lot of people's lives by breaking that rule. He might also have saved the antigun lobby a new round of breathless calls for more gun control in response to a mass shooting. Dr. Liu in Chapel Hill would have broken a UNC rule if he had used a gun to thwart those who beat him to death.
I guess we'd all be safer if we all had guns.

Back