• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So we've decided to beat unarmed cancer researchers to death.

Obviously Lectro doesn't have kids.

I should have known better than to engage certified piss-ants on the subject...

On this one topic I declare all of you "expert". You win and so get to drink from the golden chalice.

I had wondered what the karmic liquid consisted...wonder no more

Last edited:
The unarmed ones are the worst. Walking around like they own the place with all their little papers and computer disks and whatnot. Beat them all to death, fucking ivory tower liberal elitist academia trash.

You are so witty lector.

What does that even mean?

I'm shocked at all of you anti-Semitic fuckers who: a) have not condemned Hamas; , and b) have not agreed not to beat unarmed cancer researchers to death. This country is going down a very dangerous path and all you fucking moochers and 47%ers don't care. Go have another out-of-wedlock baby, you damn illegals.

can any of you prove that you have not beaten an unarmed cancer researcher to death?

Man. This thread is all over the goddamn place.

Its a crying shame and indicative of how these boards have degraded, thanks to some moronic posters.

Lets just remember this. An innocent person with a family was walking down the street and beaten to death with a rock in broad day light, 2 blocks from a major university. His crime? He had a wallet. Perhaps this one time we should all just STFU and think about this tragedy, his life and his family. We seem to devalue life more and more.

I know that's too much to ask for some.

Its a crying shame and indicative of how these boards have degraded, thanks to some moronic posters.

Lets just remember this. An innocent person with a family was walking down the street and beaten to death with a rock in broad day light, 2 blocks from a major university. His crime? He had a wallet. Perhaps this one time we should all just STFU and think about this tragedy, his life and his family. We seem to devalue life more and more.

1395844504721353.png

635.jpg

Its been a tough week here in CH. When someone is murdered, where you parked your car for 2 years each day, a mile or two from where you live, and its senseless (as murder is), it just makes the skin thin to morons.

Back