• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, who will fill Nikita's shoes next year?

This is from saturdays roster for next years DL. Harris 285lbs, Looney 275lbs, Banks 250lbs, Hauser 265lbs, Garcia 260lbs, Lewinson 245lbs. That's an average of 267lbs. We need more bodies and bigger bodies. I'm not sure our guys can hold up next year.

This is from saturdays roster for next years DL. Harris 285lbs, Looney 275lbs, Banks 250lbs, Hauser 265lbs, Garcia 260lbs, Lewinson 245lbs. That's an average of 267lbs. We need more bodies and bigger bodies. I'm not sure our guys can hold up next year.

Depending on who starts we may be bigger up front next year. Harris is pretty big for a DE, if that's where we play him next year. You would expect Looney to put on 15 to 20lbs in the off season putting him in the 290 range. Banks will probably put on some weight too. So if those 3 are the starters I could see us going around 290, 290, 265 or so up front. I guess the question is where are we going to play some guys. Is Harris going to be a DE or DT, is Looney going to stay at DT or move to DE, is Garcia going to stay at DT or move to DE, etc? Are we going to use one of the bigger guys at DT or are we going to try to use Lewinson at DT like we've used Nikita?

Back