• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So You Are George Zimmerman, What Do You Do Now?

IM not talking about self-defense laws and whether or not he could or should be found guilty in a court of law. Just that he is walking around looking for fights and he got one, started losing it, so he had to kill his way out of it.

Anyone still doubting this guy stalked Martin and was looking for a confrontation?

The evidence didn't point to that and you can't convict on hunches.

He didn't have issues like this before the Trayvon Martin shit went down. I think that all the brouhaha stemming from that broke him in ways that most of us cannot imagine. I'm not saying that he's a poor, pathetic victim of anything. I'm saying that all the stuff that happened from the time he pulled that trigger could break better men than Zimmerman.

The evidence didn't point to that and you can't convict on hunches.

He didn't have issues like this before the Trayvon Martin shit went down. I think that all the brouhaha stemming from that broke him in ways that most of us cannot imagine. I'm not saying that he's a poor, pathetic victim of anything. I'm saying that all the stuff that happened from the time he pulled that trigger could break better men than Zimmerman.

I'm not talking about convictions, Im just talking about opinions. My opinion is that this guy stalked a person in the dark and took a beating for it. One he had to shoot his way out of. Maybe it was stand your ground, but this guy followed someone in the night. In the court of Dumbass Shit Pussies Do That Get People Killed, this guy is guilty.

IM not talking about self-defense laws and whether or not he could or should be found guilty in a court of law. Just that he is walking around looking for fights and he got one, started losing it, so he had to kill his way out of it.

We just have to wait until he kills a white person I guess?

Back