• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So You Are George Zimmerman, What Do You Do Now?

Zimmerman got his arsenal of guns back today.

the grapevine says that artwork is only 1/2 original....the base flag image was not created by him, and was in the free domain, hence in no world is that piece of artwork worth anything near 100,000. never will be.

the grapevine says that artwork is only 1/2 original....the base flag image was not created by him, and was in the free domain, hence in no world is that piece of artwork worth anything near 100,000. never will be.

I'm shocked this guy is capable of being shady and deceptive.

you can get this one for free
American+Flag+Wallpaper.jpg

yep, and it's take about 5 PS edits to make what GZ did. Just select all, change the hue, then use the text tool to write that shit, then flatten it all back if u were using layers and save it a a jpeg. 5 mins worth of work and i'm a PS uber amaeture.

Still three days left to bid, wonder how much it'll eventually go for.

Q: A true winner is someone that figures out how to make lemmon aide from lemmons. I contributed to your legal defense fund. I am truly sorry our government run liberal media and justice department persecuted you they way they did.

Also, seller information: therealgeorgez

yep, and it's take about 5 PS edits to make what GZ did. Just select all, change the hue, then use the text tool to write that shit, then flatten it all back if u were using layers and save it a a jpeg. 5 mins worth of work and i'm a PS uber amaeture.

Make the exact same piece, chuck it on ebay, and i'll vouch that Neil Cafferty said the previous one is a fake, ours is the real one, and we will split it 50/50.

"he says he'll fight ANYONE ... even black people."

Why fight them when you can just shoot them...

ETA: This has Tyson coming out of retirement written all over it.

So George Zimmerman is picking a fight with a random black person...again.

So George Zimmerman is picking a fight with a random black person...again.

And if he starts losing the fight, his trainer gives him a gun to stand his ground.

"he says he'll fight ANYONE ... even black people."

Why fight them when you can just shoot them...

ETA: This has Tyson coming out of retirement written all over it.

Is there a transcript of this? I mean saying you'll fight anyone and saying "yes" to a question about fighting even black people doesn't exactly scream racist (excluding everything else he's done obviously)?

Last edited:
Back