• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So You Are George Zimmerman, What Do You Do Now?

And if he starts losing the fight, his trainer gives him a gun to stand his ground.

Florida Boxing Commission rules.

You just know lectro is going to be his corner man. Give him some of that street fighting knowledge he possesses.

Reactions: ONW
Other than the obvious cash grab and more time in the spotlight, what does he hope to gain from this? From a publicity standpoint, he has to lose right? He can't come in and kick someone's ass then still play the helpless victim to a teenage attacker, right? I guess it doesn't really matter anymore, but how fucking dumb is this guy?

Other than the obvious cash grab and more time in the spotlight, what does he hope to gain from this? From a publicity standpoint, he has to lose right? He can't come in and kick someone's ass then still play the helpless victim to a teenage attacker, right? I guess it doesn't really matter anymore, but how fucking dumb is this guy?

I don't get why he wants to remain in the public eye.

TMZ, Fox News, MSNBC...what's the difference?

The point is that Zimmerman never uttered the words, in spite of the knee-jerk response that immediately followed your post.

I do love the Mike Tyson point though!

Some clown who would pay $100K for a paint by numbers Zimmerman painting wants to see George beat somebody down. The people who want to see GZ get his ass kicked aren't going to fork over money for pay per view when they know a cut of it is going to George. Dude's a moron, but he's penniless and unemployable so he'll do anything for cash and that generally involves some ridiculous stunts in public. He makes Rodman look like Mitt Romney.

Now he wants to fight Kanye West for picking on defenseless people. LOL

Looks like it's going to be DMX that kicks Zimmerman's ass.

I hope this doesn't result in any race-related incidents at any of the bars where this will be televised. I could see punks of both ethnicities (all 3 ethnicities?) (all 4?) waving guns around yelling "STAND YOUR GROUND NOW, BITCH!".

What is Zimmerman's ethnicity anyway? The media said he was "white". White folks said he was "Mexican". Mexican folks haven't weighed in, to my knowledge. He said he was "half Hispanic and half Jewish". Regardless, I expect that race might be a factor in the demographics of his fans v. the demographics of DMX's fans.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/09/12/police-george-zimmerman-named-in-fla-road-rage-incident/

ORLANDO (CBSMiami/AP) — The man acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed Miami Gardens teen Trayvon Martin may be in trouble with the law again.

Police say a driver has reported that George Zimmerman threatened to kill him after a confrontation on the road.

Police are investigating two reports involving the driver and 30-year-old Zimmerman, who was acquitted in 2013 of a second-degree murder charge for shooting unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.

Police say that on Tuesday, the man called police after a truck pulled up next to him and the driver yelled, “Why are you pointing a finger at me?”

Police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett says the man recognized the truck driver as Zimmerman. The man says Zimmerman asked, “Do you know who I am?” and threatened to kill him.

Funny. That's what Sarah Palin said last night while her family was white-trashing up some party in Anchorage last night. "Do you know who I am?" Always goes well in a criminal situation.

Zimmerman is just a ticking bomb. Dude needs counseling. In jail.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Les Grossman probably does not agree with that characterization.

Back