• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So You Are George Zimmerman, What Do You Do Now?

I just read his GF is pregnant with his child.

This guy doesn't know how to handle the white women.

images

The most charitable reading of Zimmerman is that he's the most unlucky person on Earth to find himself in these circumstances multiple times. His wife, attorneys, and girlfriend (?!?) have made informed decisions on what kind of guy he is. Dude forced his pregnant girlfriend out of her house, barricaded the door, and called 911 while the cops were already there because he wanted to get "the truth out". He's a dumb ass and things won't end well for him.

How do you recant a live audio recording with evidence that corroborates the recording?

It's one thing to say, "he hit me." and then say, " I fell down" or not press charges. It's quite different to give live play-by-play and have a wealth of evidence collected immediately that illustrates exactly what the witness/victim says happened.

Then you add Zimmerman barricading himself in the residence against the police while holding the weapon she alleges he used.

Even the moron in this town should be able to get jail time for Zimmerman on this one.

Easy: 1) she says she lied about the part where he pointed a gun at her, and 2) the police didn't find him holding any guns. So, please provide me a link as to where you read that.

By the way, I'm not saying she will do this. I'm just providing an answer to your question of how she can recant. Most DV victims do recant. If she is pregnant with his child, that makes it all the more likely. The agg assault with a firearm charge carries a min mand of 3 years in Florida and he can be sentenced up to 15 years. In my experience, once a victim hears that she may not be getting any child support from her baby daddy for at least three years, their stories sometimes change.

Last edited:
I haven't seen anything about her being pregnant.

The prosecutor spoke about another possible charge of him choking her two weeks ago.

EDIT: According to the woman she's not pregnant.

Last edited:
She told police that she is no prego. Would be 10x awesome if she was hired by like the black panthers to get him to do something crazy and self incriminate, Boardwalk Empire style.

This guy is a piece of work. A pussy of the highest order. Got his ass whipped by a child and had to kill him, now he goes around scaring women with guns.

Saw that the arraignment judge has prohibited him from carrying a firearm. He may finally just get that ass beating. And if he does end up in jail, Black Power Mafia will probably shank his ass.

How do you recant a live audio recording with evidence that corroborates the recording?

It's one thing to say, "he hit me." and then say, " I fell down" or not press charges. It's quite different to give live play-by-play and have a wealth of evidence collected immediately that illustrates exactly what the witness/victim says happened.

Then you add Zimmerman barricading himself in the residence against the police while holding the weapon she alleges he used.

Even the moron in this town should be able to get jail time for Zimmerman on this one.

Just like last time, I'll wait and hear all the evidence before jumping to conclusions.

Zimmerman defenders defend Zimmerman. Murderer and domestic abuser.

Hopefully this schmuck's luck will run out soon...

Another eloquent take by TNC:

It may well be true that, against all his strivings, trouble stalks George Zimmerman. It may be true that George Zimmerman never pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend's face. That Ms. Scheibe smashed a table, took his stuff, started throwing it and then called 911 on herself. That she was simply being poetic when she said "you pointed your gun in my freaking face and told me get the fuck out" and then added "he knows how to do this. He knows how to play this game."

And it may be true that in September when Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shelly Zimmerman, claimed that he had punched her father and threatened them with a gun she was embellishing*. That when she called 911 and said "I'm really afraid. I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really scared," she was suffering some form of hallucination. That Zimmerman had not smashed his wife's iPad. That it was his wife that assaulted him with it. That Shelly's father had challenged Zimmerman to a fight.

And it may well be true that Trayvon Martin was empowered by a heretofore unknown strain of marijuana which confers super strength. That in a fit of Negroid rage, a boy with no criminal history decided to ambush a hapless neighborhood watchman. That the boy told Zimmerman, "You gonna die tonight, motherfucker," punched him, banged his head against the concrete repeatedly and then reached for his gun. That in killing the boy, Zimmerman rid the world of a gun-runner and drug dealer.

And it may well be that George Zimmerman is yet another victim of the nefarious forces of black privilege. That he is helpless against the hordes of hyper-violent blacks, crazed women and the machinations of Eric Holder. That George Zimmerman continuing to live armed is evidence of sane public policy and a polite society.

Only God knows what George Zimmerman did on that rainy night in Sanford. God is not in the habit of talking—because we are not in the habit of listening.

This is supposedly the girlfriend:

article-0-1BC381CC000005DC-711_634x632.jpg

Social media's been around long enough that I shouldn't be surprised anymore, but this bimbo took a selfie of herself, checked it out, decided she was showing exactly the right amount of nipple, and uploaded it to Facebook. The videos of the Illinois students watching the basketball recruit announcement last week are even more ridiculous. How could any of them ever thought that was a good idea, viewed it and not noticed how pathetic they all looked, but still uploaded it to YouTube anyway???

If those are her nipples she has bigger problems than dating George Zimmerman.

(I think those are something on the shirt)

Bizarrely, after the cops arrived, Zimmerman made a 911 call of his own, to say “my girlfriend is, for lack of a better word, going crazy on me.” The dispatcher logically suggested that since Zimmerman is calling the police, he might want to talk to the officers who are banging on his front door. But he demurs. “No, they’re pretty upset, I think,” he tells her. “They’re banging on the door and windows.” He’s calling simply because “I just want people to know the truth.”

But the call is one big lie. He goes on to claim that Scheibe is the one who smashed the table, and that she also has a weapon. He also concocts a story about her being pregnant with his baby, which the police have since denied. That’s a creepy and controlling touch. It’s not victim-blaming to say I hope Scheibe avails herself of counseling to understand why she moved in with someone like Zimmerman a month after his acquittal.

Scheibe also told police that Zimmerman had a shotgun, two handguns and an AR-15 rifle with him. It’s remarkable that he still has guns after not only killing Martin but allegedly pulling one on his wife, as well as posting a bull’s-eye with 17 bullet holes on his wife’s parents’ home.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/19/id_hate_to_be_a_former_zimmerman_juror_today/

Easy: 1) she says she lied about the part where he pointed a gun at her, and 2) the police didn't find him holding any guns. So, please provide me a link as to where you read that.

By the way, I'm not saying she will do this. I'm just providing an answer to your question of how she can recant. Most DV victims do recant. If she is pregnant with his child, that makes it all the more likely. The agg assault with a firearm charge carries a min mand of 3 years in Florida and he can be sentenced up to 15 years. In my experience, once a victim hears that she may not be getting any child support from her baby daddy for at least three years, their stories sometimes change.

Here you go:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/justice/george-zimmerman-girlfriend/

But in a signed affidavit filed by Zimmerman's attorney, Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe says Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and claims police misinterpreted her.
"I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police," she said. "I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened."

Here you go:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/justice/george-zimmerman-girlfriend/

But in a signed affidavit filed by Zimmerman's attorney, Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe says Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and claims police misinterpreted her.
"I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police," she said. "I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened."

Good call Les.

Someone should tell this woman that Zimmerman has gone from choikng his ex-wife to pointing a shotgun at you. As she told the cops, Zimmerman feels invincible.

The likely blood of the next woman is on her conscience and soul.

Someone should tell this woman that Zimmerman has gone from choikng his ex-wife to pointing a shotgun at you. As she told the cops, Zimmerman feels invincible.

The likely blood of the next woman is on her conscience and soul.

I'm just glad you didn't jump off that bridge :D

Back