• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So You Are George Zimmerman, What Do You Do Now?

George Zimmerman is a useless tool. His wife is a lying bitch.

Picking a side in this particular slapfight isn't worth my time.

Obama should go to Congress for a vote on what side to support. Casey Anthony will save the day by offering to confiscate all of George's weapons.

How funny is it that his wife said "I don't know what he's capable of" on the 911 recording. The whole country knows what Zimmerman is capable of.

I am not sure how to weigh in on this until I know what the 911 operator instructed everyone to do.

George Zimmerman is a useless tool. His wife is a lying bitch.

Picking a side in this particular slapfight isn't worth my time.

I vote we give them both guns and a lot of booze.

The cops are talking about Zimmerman pointing a shotgun at this woman.

Nah, he didn't pull the gun on Trayon knowing he could claim self-defense after killing him.

I must have missed in the article where George Zimmerman recanted and said everything he previously said was a lie.

RJ might jump off a bridge if and when this victim recants or refuses to cooperate in a couple of months.

Why is anyone banging George Zimmerman?

Why is anyone banging George Zimmerman?

Ted Bundy received how many marriage proposals while on death row? You can't explain estrogen. Jackass won't be happy until he kills someone else and ends up in prison.

Reactions: ITK
RJ might jump off a bridge if and when this victim recants or refuses to cooperate in a couple of months.

How do you recant a live audio recording with evidence that corroborates the recording?

It's one thing to say, "he hit me." and then say, " I fell down" or not press charges. It's quite different to give live play-by-play and have a wealth of evidence collected immediately that illustrates exactly what the witness/victim says happened.

Then you add Zimmerman barricading himself in the residence against the police while holding the weapon she alleges he used.

Even the moron in this town should be able to get jail time for Zimmerman on this one.

Whether it's this time or next, the authorities are going to put this guy away - just like OJ.

Back