• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So You Are George Zimmerman, What Do You Do Now?

I guess opening arguments using knock-knock jokes will be all the rage now.

Don West totally freaks me out. What a f'ing weirdo.

Last edited:
1. Get an agent.
2. Go on Fox.
3. Start a charity that promotes gun owners rights and keep almost all of the money.
4. Sign a 7 figure deal with a publisher and put out a ghostwritten book within a month.
5. Go on a speaking tour- speak at the NRA convention, etc.
Try to get as much money as fast as possible because the opportunities will quickly dry up.

Continue shooting people because apparently as long as you lie, say they looked sketchy you can follow them, shoot them, kill them and get off.

but seriously he will probably go on a speaking tour for people who favor anti gun control laws. I think this would be a really bad move there, as they should be condemning him for not being safe, and not identifying that he had a gun to stop the need to use it.

Zimmerman could get PAID if he plays it right.

George the Self-defender = Joe the Plumber?

From the Neighborhood Watch to Weight Watchers.

Reactions: Ayo
From the Neighborhood Watch to Weight Watchers.
Seriously. I can't get over how much weight he gained in such a short period of time.

Apologize to Trayvon's parents.

No matter what followed it, his actions of following Trayvon, led to him shooting a 17 year old child. He should apologize for a situation getting totally out of control to the victim's family. Any decent human being would be remorseful about that.

Apologize to Trayvon's parents.

No matter what followed it, his actions of following Trayvon, led to him shooting a 17 year old child. He should apologize for a situation getting totally out of control to the victim's family. Any decent human being would be remorseful about that.

He already apologized to them.

1. Get an agent.
2. Go on Fox.
3. Start a charity that promotes gun owners rights and keep almost all of the money.
4. Sign a 7 figure deal with a publisher and put out a ghostwritten book within a month.
5. Go on a speaking tour- speak at the NRA convention, etc.
Try to get as much money as fast as possible because the opportunities will quickly dry up.

Think he does both 4 and 5, but becoming a hero on the gun show circuit is extremely dangerous for him. Abortion doctors get murdered by the unhinged and profiteering from a gun death could cause the same kind of reaction from fanatics on gun control. If he does any kind of book tour huge amounts of security will be required.

I don't think gun control fanatics are the same group as the people who murder abortion doctors. Has there been a violence gun control advocate?

Not saying they're the same people at all, but killing an abortion doctor because you think abortion is murder doesn't make a lot of sense. There are 310 Million Americans and not all of them are sane and rational.

Think he does both 4 and 5, but becoming a hero on the gun show circuit is extremely dangerous for him. Abortion doctors get murdered by the unhinged and profiteering from a gun death could cause the same kind of reaction from fanatics on gun control. If he does any kind of book tour huge amounts of security will be required.

Not really. Most of the audience will be itching to be the next GZ by taking down a protestor.

Wear a t-shirt to the mall that says:

Front: "Overwhelmingly, violent crime in this country is generated by young Black men.” -Bill O'Reilly
Back: "I was justified." -George Zimmerman

He's got a lawsuit pending against NBC for their editing of the 911 calls to portray him as a racist. He should probably win some money there, and then he can just hand it right over to Travon's parent's in the civil suit they are sure to bring against him.

Per Florida law, TM's parents stand to pay GZ's costs if a civil jury finds he acted in self defense. A criminal jury just did, so... I think TM's parents need to just cut their losses and go back to obscurity. Maybe make some money doing interviews instead of sending their dumb lawyer flunky out to do them.

Back