• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SoCar's Frank Martin Suspended

To make sure I have this straight, the guy being called a "shitbag" is the one proving his ignorance?

I concede in the face of your rhetorical brilliance. You truly are the Cicero of this generation.

You haven't proven a goddamn thing except your own ignorance. You ever lived in SC? No? Then STFU. You showed up late to the party to cross jack DeacFreak and Les Grossman. Never offering anything new to this thread except to prove what a total fucking douche you are.

Yeah. Low taxes, nice weather, Republican governor and state assemblies, beach is 2 1/2 hrs away, mountains are 2 1/2 hours away, lake houses for under 500k, tons of new business investments, cheap gasoline. You keep living your dream, I'll keep living mine.

eta: And I still proudly wear my WF gear whenever and wherever I can just to piss off the Cocklovers and Tigers fans...

Everything is cheap because nobody wants to live there. Supply and demand. There's no fucking demand

Everything is cheap because nobody wants to live there. Supply and demand. There's no fucking demand

yeah OK. That's what it is. You're so stinking sharp. You should go on Jeopardy! I guess that's why Amazon, Michelin, BMW, ABS/Sulzer, Do It Best Hardware, BC/BS and others are flocking here. U so dang smart BBD!
eta: I forgot US Foods and Golden State Foods

Last edited:
The constant bashing of other cities and other schools other than wake is one of the most tired things on this board. It make wake fans look like elitist snobs , which just so happens to be our reputation amongst other fan bases. And yes, I live in SC and I think Columbia is a cool city.

Last edited:
The constant bashing of other cities and other schools other than wake is one of the most tired things on this board. It make wake fans look like elitist snobs , which just so happens to be our reputation amongst other fan bases. And yes, I live in SC and I think Columbia is a cool city.

Nobody is bashing other schools, they're just bashing the state of South Carolina. Which is exactly what every right minded red blooded American should be doing.

For all the hate, there is a lot of evidence that SC is a new hotbed of activity for corporations and businesses to move to and find a very business-friendly climate.

Man, such an inferiority complex in South Carolina.

I live in a pretty maligned place as well, and every time I hear people who don't live here bash it, I just sit back and smile. Just means I don't have to compete with them for restaurant reservations or getting a beer at the bar.

For all the hate, there is a lot of evidence that SC is a new hotbed of activity for corporations and businesses to move to and find a very business-friendly climate.

Yeah, because they can pay dirt cheap wages to all the yokels who can live in a trailer for $50 a month.

Yeah, because they can pay dirt cheap wages to all the yokels who can live in a trailer for $50 a month.

Blah Blah Blah... Keep on telling yourself that Mr Holier Than Thou douche. I've never lived in a manufactured home. My home was built fair and square by 'undocumented workers' who's cheap labor adds to the coffers of big national home-building corporations.
As I was saying, Frank Martin is a great coach who tries hard and does the best he can with limited resources.

So we got a few guys here doing exactly what this coach did. Losing control. Pretty damn funny when you think about it. It doesn't suck to be a grown up.

not to get all phdeac here, but thanks for proving me correct

I have laughed my ass off at the exchanges that have occurred here. SC, thanks for providing some humor to my powerless, ice incrusted existence.

The only problem with SC is it is too damn hot in the summer. Asphalt melting hot. Other than that I like the place.

I like South Carolina. West Virginia on the other hand... Woof.

SC has the coast and greenville going for it. both are great.

the rest is a bunch of SCdemondeacers

That butthead stole my haircut!

FrankMartin.jpg

Back