• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SoCar's Frank Martin Suspended

SC has the coast and greenville going for it. both are great.

the rest is a bunch of SCdemondeacers

so dickweed just left me this neg rep. i obviously don't care about the actual rep, but must make everybody aware of just how stupid he is.

It's "are" there Einstein

no, it's is. as in the rest (of the state) is a bunch of SCdemondeacers.

the rest of the state are a bunch of SCdemondeacers is incorrect.

i wasn't talking just about people. that should have been obvious since the coast and greenville aren't people, but i suppose that's asking too much for a functional illiterate.

so dickweed just left me this neg rep. i obviously don't care about the actual rep, but must make everybody aware of just how stupid he is.

i wasn't talking just about people. that should have been obvious since the coast and greenville aren't people, but i suppose that's asking too much for a functional illiterate.

"Lesser" Carolina it truly are.

Aww, little Millhouse got butthurt. Buck up camper!

if you are going to correct grammar don't get it wrong little sandlapper

As I was saying, Frank Martin is a great coach who tries hard and does the best he can with limited resources.

Limited resources? ''I just want one time to coach where they had great resources,'' Odom said. ''I wanted one time to coach at a state school where when you say the name of a state you live in you're also talking about the school you're working at.''

Limited resources? ''I just want one time to coach where they had great resources,'' Odom said. ''I wanted one time to coach at a state school where when you say the name of a state you live in you're also talking about the school you're working at.''

I'm sure when Odom arrived it didn't take long to realize USC's football program gets the lion's share of the available resources.

haha, I like Odom but I love how the entire "I need to work at a state school" thing blew up in his face.

I've lived in both. Columbia>Winston. Greenville has one nice street, plus Furman, the rest is suburban sprawl.

Back