• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Some Conspiracy Theories For You To Consider

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
Father of Satanism Aleister Crowley is the biological father of George W. Bush

Katy Perry is Jon Benet Ramsey.

Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro’s son.

The Frogman of Ohio

Joe Biden’s attached earlobes

Finland does not exist.

Paul McCartney isn’t Paul McCartney

The Queen of England had Jeffrey Epstein killed before Prince Andrew could be fully implicated, because she knew that the monarchy was on thin ice and this could be the thing that pushed the British people over the edge and finally do away with the monarchy. She was terrified that her legacy to be that of the last British Monarch.

Tell me about Joe Biden’s attached earlobes. Googling that might permanently infect my computer.

tell me about the Finland one
“The notion goes that the two nations created Finland so that Japan could fish the sea that truly exists there without any environmental complaints or repercussions. The fish that are caught are then shipped via the Trans-Siberian railway (the real reason it was built by the way) "from the Eastern Russian coast to Japan under the disguise of 'Nokia' products."”

“The notion goes that the two nations created Finland so that Japan could fish the sea that truly exists there without any environmental complaints or repercussions. The fish that are caught are then shipped via the Trans-Siberian railway (the real reason it was built by the way) "from the Eastern Russian coast to Japan under the disguise of 'Nokia' products."”
alright well explain Angry Birds then

Tell me about Joe Biden’s attached earlobes. Googling that might permanently infect my computer.
Obungler-era Joe Brandon used to have attached ear lobes, but attention to detail will show you that replicant sleepy Joe Brandon has unattached ear lobes.

I looked that one up. Basically the theory is that he has a body double based on pictures that appear to show him with both attached and unattached earlobes. The guy is one of the most photographed/recorded people on the planet. No way they pull off having a body double for him.

Obungler-era Joe Brandon used to have attached ear lobes, but attention to detail will show you that replicant sleepy Joe Brandon has unattached ear lobes.
well, reading Onion articles from that era it would not surprise me if he got into a knife fight and that was the consequence

I looked that one up. Basically the theory is that he has a body double based on pictures that appear to show him with both attached and unattached earlobes. The guy is one of the most photographed/recorded people on the planet. No way they pull off having a body double for him.
Is this how they deal with the cognitive dissonance that Biden they see live isn't the mushmouth one foot in the grave crime boss conservative media tells them he is?

• Haha
Reactions: WRS
Back