• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Some Conspiracy Theories For You To Consider

Remember the Berenstain Bears? That's spelled right. It's not the Berenstein Bears.

This is the most widely shared case of the Mandela effect. At some point we shifted into a parallel universe and the collective memory of this fictional family of bears being named "Berenstein" is a glimpse back into our former reality.

I definitely remember it as -stein.

Lizard people run the government.

Denver airport is the main illuminati hub.

Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married.
Easily debunked. Why buy the cow when you get the milk (<<-- sex) for free? He was the first influencer (cult leader) and she was riding those coat tails (dong) !

Father of Satanism Aleister Crowley is the biological father of George W. Bush

Katy Perry is Jon Benet Ramsey.

Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro’s son.

The Frogman of Ohio

Joe Biden’s attached earlobes

Finland does not exist.

Paul McCartney isn’t Paul McCartney

I'd be willing to believe Paul is Dead just for fun.

Haven't heard that KP is JBR but i like that one

What about Prince Harry being the illegitimate child of Di and her riding (heh) instructor

The CIA has funded and backed foreign coups, terrorist organizations, rebel groups, and the assassinations of democratically elected left-wing leaders to prop up right-wing dictatorships and protect private American business interests abroad.

Pretty farfetched, imo, but maybe there's something to it.

The CIA has funded and backed foreign coups, terrorist organizations, rebel groups, and the assassinations of democratically elected left-wing leaders to prop up right-wing dictatorships and protect private American business interests abroad.

Pretty farfetched, imo, but maybe there's something to it.
next you'll tell me the FBI meddled in the civil rights movement and among other activist groups

Oh and Keith Richards is actually JFK and he, and JFK Jr., will reveal themselves at a Rolling Stones concert (this a Q one)

That subreddit is just hilarious for the most part.

"I REMEMBER...there used to be animal crackers when I was growing up in the 1960s that were zebra shaped but now I look it up and there have never been any zebra shaped animal crackers. WHO ELSE here remembers there being zebra shaped animal crackers growing up? I think this is a time warp?"

Back