• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Some Conspiracy Theories For You To Consider

A Mandela Effect that blew my mind the other day was that Ed McMahon never actually gave away big checks for Publishers Clearing House.
I didn't realize that either. But that one's pretty simple. He worked for the competition and people conflated the ads.

A Mandela Effect that blew my mind the other day was that Ed McMahon never actually gave away big checks for Publishers Clearing House.
there was one making the rounds on Twitter a few days ago that Gene Parmesan only appeared in one ep of Arrested Development (the original run)

I've got one that I figured out myself....political conspiracy theories usually bore me but this one combines NBA intrique. Melania Trump is from Slovenia as is Luka Doncic and his family. Slovenia is a small country so all the famous people in the country know each other. Luka's dad is Sasa Doncic and he is also a former bball star. He is 6'7 and Luka is also 6'7. Melania has a son, Baron, who is also 6'7 and is significantly taller than all his siblings and also Donald Trump who claims he is 6.3 but we all know is lying about his height (and of course his weight). Conclusion: Sasa Doncic is the biological father of Baron Trump. I will die on this hill.

More evidence: Sasa married another model from Slovenia and of course all the models in that small country run in the same circles. Baron was born in 2006 and Sasa and his model wife divorced in 2008 so the logical conclusion here is that his wife found out that he knocked up the other Slovenian model and she had his kid. They separated and the lawyers did their thing which takes time and the divorce was final in 2008.

Last edited:
Jesus never actually existed and is purely fictional character.

I mean Trudeau doesn’t look kinda like, or similar to Castro. The dude is a carbon copy. So I mean maybe.

Phoenix Program?

Black Eagle Trust?

Project Artichoke?

Pretty sure Jimmy Hendrix’s manager murdered him, and used an overdose to cover it up.

While I don’t believe Joe Biden was a member of the IRA, I think he had substantial contacts with their leaders in the 70s and 80s which led to his lobbying on their behalf.

Back