• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Some people argue about some stuff

So all opinions are equally good and valid? #participationtrophy

White conservatives will latch onto and hold up any black conservative opinion. If you want to get honest, who do you think more accurately represents the opinions and experiences of black Americans regarding this subject? Chris Rock, or Charles Barkley?

you tell us myDeaconmyhand who is more black in your expert opinion?

you tell us myDeaconmyhand who is more black in your expert opinion?
You're being disingenuous and avoiding my question, though I can tell from your sarcasm that you know the answer and you're unhappy about it.

Quite obvious that Charles does not know what he is talking about as he does not blame the white man. We established on the other thread a little while back that this all the fault of the white man.

Charles needs to get with the program.

So you agree that Chris Rock's opinion is more representative. Good, let's move on.

You posed the question as almost rhetorical. you weren't asking because you were curious you asked to slam home your inherent racist bias. So please tell us the answer and why you feel that way.

You posed the question as almost rhetorical. you weren't asking because you were curious you asked to slam home your inherent racist bias. So please tell us the answer and why you feel that way.
Who cares how the question was posed? You either agree or you don't. If you don't agree, just say so and make your argument, instead of being an asshole and calling people racist.

Who cares how the question was posed? You either agree or you don't. If you don't agree, just say so and make your argument, instead of being an asshole and calling people racist.
Statistics bear out my general argument. Yes, there are plenty of politically conservative black Americans that probably agree with Charles Barkley, but there's no use in pretending that they are statistically representative of the whole.

Last edited:
lol at the thread title. I did enjoy Chris Rock's interview though!

242.gif

Quite obvious that Charles does not know what he is talking about as he does not blame the white man. We established on the other thread a little while back that this all the fault of the white man.

Charles needs to get with the program.

It's JHMD for sure.

All this outpouring of non-sacrificial white guilt from a bunch of young, life-long pampered WF elitists has been so amusing. You've found a way to feel better about yourselves without having to actually give up anything from your lives of privilege. And it is so typical......

Bob or boob?

i enjoyed his post. groundbreaking and new

Statistics bear out my general argument. Yes, there are plenty of politically conservative black Americans that probably agree with Charles Barkley, but there's no use in pretending that they are statistically representative of the whole.

It is hard to say. It has been made quite clear that any differing opinion than Chris Rocks can get you thrown out of the circle. I would argue we do not truly know the numbers much like the Ferguson case where black people are afraid of being punished for not pushing the agenda. Witnesses would only testify in private under secrecy. I tend to believe there are more black people that are in the middle of CR and CB. Your feelings and thoughts are intellectually lazy and boring at best. sigh.

I edited response to change blacks to black people as I was told this is the proper terminology as blacks may be or is offensive.

Last edited:
Generally ascribing a trait to represent a person as a whole "blacks" "gays" "transgenders" "disableds" is not the best way to address a characteristic a person has. They're people who happen to be black.

Back