• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sons Of Anarchy - Season 7 [Final Season]

The unwritten bylaw is def related to the Grim Bastids and Juice (Puerto Rican).

I wish Gemma would have admitted she helped kill Jax's father before he blew her brains out. But Sutter wants us to feel bad for her cause of course she's his wife.

Unser loved Gemma, that's why he wouldn't leave. I thought it was cool to have the 3 men who loved Gemma all there together at the Shop before Unser left on his last truck ride.

I don't get the Jax limping thing? He take a bullet?

Ahh...just read a review saying the unwritten rule may be about suicide?

Though if he gets Mayhem, he would be kicked out of the club anyway wouldn't he?

And if the Sheriff doesn't play a huge part in the finale, then Sutter is just an awful showrunner. That character served NO PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.

Also, supposedly the DA is going to be in the last episode....Jax going into Witness Protection!?

I missed Jax limping - when did that happen?

Also, Gemma was so awful that I hate that basically every dude older than 45 in the show had a thing for her.

I missed Jax limping - when did that happen?

Also, Gemma was so awful that I hate that basically every dude older than 45 in the show had a thing for her.

When he slept at Red Woodie, when the Mayan prez and SAMCRO guys walked in, he stood up and kind of limped on his first couple of steps. He also limped noticeably after telling Unser about Gemma.

Gemma must be great in the sack, she ain't no looker.

Mayhem = death

Also Tig living throughout the entire series is amazing.

Gemma must be great in the sack, she ain't no looker.

Mayhem = death

Also Tig living throughout the entire series is amazing.

I assume that was directed at me for this comment:

Ahh...just read a review saying the unwritten rule may be about suicide?

Though if he gets Mayhem, he would be kicked out of the club anyway wouldn't he?

I was speaking to the fact that perhaps there was an unwritten bylaw preventing suicide and excommunicating members who off themselves. Then I said, if he gets the Mayhem vote, they excommunicate him before they kill him don't they? i.e. he isn't considered a member and is removed from member records? So it wouldn't change anything really.

Anyone catch Jax's swollen knuckles at the beginning of the episode? He put his rings on very slowly. Is that a hint that Clay was his real father?

Anyone catch Jax's swollen knuckles at the beginning of the episode? He put his rings on very slowly. Is that a hint that Clay was his real father?

interesting. that would mean he was trying to live up to the father he thought was his while rebelling against his real dad. then he eventually follows the path of his real dad. if sutter did that and there is not a mountain of evidence everyone on the planet missed leading up to this i'll feel like it's a needless twist right at the end. kills both his parents... not sure what to think about that.

interesting. that would mean he was trying to live up to the father he thought was his while rebelling against his real dad. then he eventually follows the path of his real dad. if sutter did that and there is not a mountain of evidence everyone on the planet missed leading up to this i'll feel like it's a needless twist right at the end. kills both his parents... not sure what to think about that.

Or maybe it's just another little nod and wink to the audience to show that he has become Clay, the man he didn't want to be. I seriously doubt that Clay is really his dad. That would be some stupid, soap opera type shit to pull in a final episode. Unnecessary too.

that's gotta be it. as many bad decisions they've made at time on this show clay can't be his dad (and break the news in a complete 180 turnaround.)

Saw on the wiki that Sutter is in talks for a SOA prequel set in the 60s....that would be pretty boss.

he was on stern a few months ago. he said he wants to do a prequel about the original 9 but that he wants to the show... i think he said breathe... for a little while before revising it. i'm guessing he'll do some other project(s) for a few years before coming back to charming.

For as ridiculous and dumb most of the final season or two were, that was an excellent finale. Pretty predictable but that was a good thing, I think.

Another nod and wink by Sutter, as we get to see Vic Mackey put an end to one more bad guy after all.

Back