• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sony CANCELS Release of "The Interview;" SHD Befuddled

Watched it tonight at a friend's house after Christmas Eve dinner.

Eat a phat one, Kim.

The Grand in Greensboro is showing it today.

Wife and I watched it tonight and really enjoyed it. It's nice to see a new release at your own home and not pay a ton of money for it (like DirecTV charges).

Sony also honeydicked the theaters who blinked.

You all that paid money to see it got totally fooled by an elaborate marketing scheme by Sony.

although it was worth the 5er for the occasional laughs and the introduction of honeydick into the lexicon

Just watched it. A few funny moments, but overall a truly shitty movie.

Watched it Christmas Eve night. Thought it was flat out horrible, worst of the year material.

Yeah. The more I think about it, the more I think it's the worst movie I've sat through in years.

Saw it a couple nights ago. Thought it had some funny jokes and moments and it was worth a $5 download over the holidays when there's nothing else to do, but it wasn't as funny or good as This Is The End or Pineapple Express (if we're comparing Rogen/Franco movies). In general I'm not sure what Franco was doing in this movie. Way over the top. Did like how they portrayed Kim Jong Un. Can't believe it's the same actor from Veep.

Saw it a couple nights ago. Thought it had some funny jokes and moments and it was worth a $5 download over the holidays when there's nothing else to do, but it wasn't as funny or good as This Is The End or Pineapple Express (if we're comparing Rogen/Franco movies). In general I'm not sure what Franco was doing in this movie. Way over the top. Did like how they portrayed Kim Jong Un. Can't believe it's the same actor from Veep.

They all look alike anyway.

#braskyhatesthechinks

They made $15 million on demand. That's a Sony record.

Back