• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sony CANCELS Release of "The Interview;" SHD Befuddled

yeah the message is now "hey, we WANTED to release it but the lame-o theater owners wouldnt let us! and no online vendors will help! waa"

Why doesn't Sony just hire a hit squad, shoot the mass-murdering motherfucker, and then release the film no sweat. I mean there are jerks sleeping with the fishes all over the world for doing a lot less than causing the loss of $500 M. That's some serious money, Sony. A fraction of the loss should be more than enough to remove fat boy from the board.

And let me just say before anyone else says it, "Let life imitate art."

Charles-TheInterview-300x206.jpg

The irony of hackers stealing a ton of unencrypted, sensitive data from Sony, then encrypting it so that Sony themselves have the data but can't view it, is priceless.

hm, shutting down their internet for a day is a proportional attack to the disruption they caused? I hope there's more to it than that.

Back