• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sony CANCELS Release of "The Interview;" SHD Befuddled

Those fucking North Korean pussies won't do anything.

i still don't understand why cyber crime/terrorism is treated like a "meh, that's computers for ya!" situation.

why not figure out where their cyber assholes are HQd and hit it w/ a cruise missile. The US is done with this bullshit shadow hacking stuff.

Last edited:
Those fucking North Korean pussies won't do anything.

First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia, Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia, Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

i still don't understand why cyber crime/terrorism is treated like a "meh, that's computers for ya!" situation.

why not figure out where their cyber assholes are HQd and hit it w/ a cruise missile. The US is done with this bullshit shadow hacking stuff.

Or just cut their dicks off

Reactions: DG3
masturbating while shipping phone cards to havana

My kids and grandkids are really going to grow up in a fucked up world. That's all I can take out of this situation.

mOeI6RP.jpg

Isn't is also possible that Homeland Security found out that this was not a joke and some serious shit would go down if the movie hit the theaters. Seems likely given that Paramount is banning people from showing Team America. Which is a scary thought on its own.

Isn't is also possible that Homeland Security found out that this was not a joke and some serious shit would go down if the movie hit the theaters. Seems likely given that Paramount is banning people from showing Team America. Which is a scary thought on its own.

Which would contrast prior reports that there wasn't some serious shit going down. It's not like theaters aren't showing Sony movies. If they still have a grudge against Sony, they'll attack showing of Annie.

Which would contrast prior reports that there wasn't some serious shit going down. It's not like theaters aren't showing Sony movies. If they still have a grudge against Sony, they'll attack showing of Annie.

BTW, Annie apparently is awful. 23% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Back