• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden is “an elderly man with poor memory”

The constant need for MAGA folks to conflate Biden and Trump as the same is just amazing.

THEY'RE BOTH BAD!!!!!

That's why they will publish Hunter's deposition and then hold a public hearing with Hunter testifying in an open hearing. Like they do with everyone else.
What has been promised is the release of "edited transcripts" of any deposition.

House republicans: a true bastion of honesty and integrity.

unremarkable people get insecure and find a contrarian position that gives them some feeling of superiority over the folks who make them insecure. Once they’re sunk too deep in that position they can’t turn back and admit their error. Too yuge a hit for a fragile ego.

This guy was better off taking drugs and hanging out with hookers.

Here for everyone to see: Hunter's behavior is completely at odds with his words. He reads a statement - MAGA bad, I'm a victim - prepared by his lawyer and finishes it with the words, "What are they afraid of? I'm here. I'm ready." And then immediately runs away.

Now you’ve got ‘em.

This guy was better off taking drugs and hanging out with hookers.

Here for everyone to see: Hunter's behavior is completely at odds with his words. He reads a statement - MAGA bad, I'm a victim - prepared by his lawyer and finishes it with the words, "What are they afraid of? I'm here. I'm ready." And then immediately runs away.

Absolutely better to be partying with hookers and blow than dealing with the nonsense, lies, and grift coming from republican magats these days.

Even on a really strange work day it's sort of fun to watch sailor post lies that he holds so closely as truth.

ronnie and newt really fcuked our country for an entire generation.

Wild that there’s probably like 5 small decisions in Hunter Biden’s life that prevented him from being George W Bush. America loves a fail-son.

There’s still time.

This is all a result a System that has been created. No surprises here. Each Party takes every opportunity to shit all over the other when they hold the “power”. Holding hearings, bringing up bogus charges, etc. I have yet to see any concrete evidence that Biden took bribes or did anything wrong. This does not exempt my dislike for him and his incompetentency. But the shots at him will continue to camouflage and be an excuse for real relevant House political action to be discussed and enacted. And frankly, I can’t see anyone disagreeing, though they will, that the same existed when the Dems held the power. (My Pub pals would defend Trump with the same “double standard” argument though I totally disagree) even though he hasn’t been convicted of anything, yet. Just another reason why Washington and Congress is so damn inept and I’m so cynical about the whole damn mess. Term limits is this Country’s only real chance to turn this around for all the arguments that have been made by many before. And convict and throw that POS Trump in jail.

This is all a result a System that has been created. No surprises here. Each Party takes every opportunity to shit all over the other when they hold the “power”. Holding hearings, bringing up bogus charges, etc. I have yet to see any concrete evidence that Biden took bribes or did anything wrong. This does not exempt my dislike for him and his incompetentency. But the shots at him will continue to camouflage and be an excuse for real relevant House political action to be discussed and enacted. And frankly, I can’t see anyone disagreeing, though they will, that the same existed when the Dems held the power. (My Pub pals would defend Trump with the same “double standard” argument though I totally disagree) even though he hasn’t been convicted of anything, yet. Just another reason why Washington and Congress is so damn inept and I’m so cynical about the whole damn mess. Term limits is this Country’s only real chance to turn this around for all the arguments that have been made by many before. And convict and throw that POS Trump in jail.
Could you please provide some examples of Democrats brining up bogus hearing and charges on presidential family members?

Back