• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden is “an elderly man with poor memory”

Ahh, sorry I forgot. Here on the Tunnels the Dems are the angels, the Party of the Just. The Party that does no wrong. Every decision, every move, always in the best interest of the USA. Not a phony in the bunch. Well yes, maybe compared to the Pubs. But isn’t it like comparing Kim Jong Il to Robert Mugawe? They may not be anywhere as dangerous as the Pubs (though Biden is testing the waters more and more each day with his Mid East strategy or lack of it) but they are still politicians and care only for themselves and their re-election. And their cozy Washington town houses. Need a recent example? How about not supporting a mainstream Pub for Speaker? Instead, they let a minority of Pubs push that fascist Mike Johnson thru to the detriment of the Country and any possible constructive agenda. Why? Because they have no interest in partisan politics. But yes, Dems are always the good guys because hey, the other side is so much worse. In my mind they all should be shit canned.

Could you please provide some examples of Democrats brining up bogus hearing and charges on presidential family members?

In case Pop didn’t see it.

Ahh, sorry I forgot. Here on the Tunnels the Dems are the angels, the Party of the Just. The Party that does no wrong. Every decision, every move, always in the best interest of the USA. Not a phony in the bunch. Well yes, maybe compared to the Pubs. But isn’t it like comparing Kim Jong Il to Robert Mugawe? They may not be anywhere as dangerous as the Pubs (though Biden is testing the waters more and more each day with his Mid East strategy or lack of it) but they are still politicians and care only for themselves and their re-election. And their cozy Washington town houses. Need a recent example? How about not supporting a mainstream Pub for Speaker? Instead, they let a minority of Pubs push that fascist Mike Johnson thru to the detriment of the Country and any possible constructive agenda. Why? Because they have no interest in partisan politics. But yes, Dems are always the good guys because hey, the other side is so much worse. In my mind they all should be shit canned.
By "mainstream pub", I assume you mean "centrist pub"? Because insanity is definitely mainstream among pubs. In any case, where might they find such a reasonable Republican? For example, of the 221 Republicans in the house, 100% of them voted for this impeachment inquiry which you seem to agree is a sham.

Imagine thinking donnie "the jenius" trump is terrible, every republican in office supports him, but you are still looking for republicans to vote for.

The problem is you and your ilk.

McCarthy is MAGA like the rest of them. Why is it up to Democrats to fix Republican problems?

McCarthy is MAGA like the rest of them. Why is it up to Democrats to fix Republican problems?
Because he (and they) sleep better when not confronted by the outcomes from the choices they make. #bosidesbaby

I was asking for an example of bogus charges and hearings that Dems have done against pubs...that was, I think the point of your previous post. It is pretty reasonable for someone to ask for examples when they are confused by your original statement. This here just shifts the goal posts away from the original assertion that Dems and Pubs both bring bogus hearings against their opponents to all 'politicians are slimy.' There is no doubt there and you'll see plenty of criticism of Democrats here in the Tunnels, you don't have to look that hard or far, but that was not the point of your previous post. You said: "Each Party takes every opportunity to shit all over the other when they hold the “power”. Holding hearings, bringing up bogus charges, etc." and I asked for examples of bogus hearings and charges against Pubs from Dems. I believe that this is a false equivalency, but I am asking you to change my mind by providing examples.

I have a real problem with this because the whole point of the Hunter Biden investigation and impeachment is not to actually bring down Biden, it is to create false equivalency between Dems and Pubs. "We maybe corrupt and do illegal shit in office, but so do they!" Trump literally tried to lead a coup against the government and prevent the transition of power. He had wide support amongst the GOP for the coup and even many that initially were disgusted (Hi Kevin McCarthy!) they quickly flipped and tried to cover it up. $17m of ill begotten money in Hunter's bank accounts, Hillary's 20000 missing emails, BENGHAZI, even if those are true they don't come close to comparable to a mother fucking coup, but the GOP wants you to think they do.

I have a real problem with this because the whole point of the Hunter Biden investigation and impeachment is not to actually bring down Biden, it is to create false equivalency between Dems and Pubs. "We maybe corrupt and do illegal shit in office, but so do they!" Trump literally tried to lead a coup against the government and prevent the transition of power. He had wide support amongst the GOP for the coup and even many that initially were disgusted (Hi Kevin McCarthy!) they quickly flipped and tried to cover it up. $17m of ill begotten money in Hunter's bank accounts, Hillary's 20000 missing emails, BENGHAZI, even if those are true they don't come close to comparable to a mother fucking coup, but the GOP wants you to think they do.

Yeah and it’s really not even needed to galvanize the cultists like the reff - they’re in the bag with wallets open and minds empty.

It’s to create that false equivalency and rationale for the folks on the fence, the ones that know trump is a fuckup but still SEE themselves as one of the good republicans that can’t bear to vote for a demonRAT. You know, morons.

Back