• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden is “an elderly man with poor memory”

just checking in to see if the Reff has been here yet. Still no? Hmmm, imagine that.

somehow the news got even worse for the credibility of republicans today. I'm sure the Reff will be by soon to say how ashamed he is of spreading Russian disinformation against his country.

He’s just going to come in and parrot what Comer and Gym were saying yesterday that this guy wasn’t even important to the investigation and it doesn’t change the facts of the case (nevermind all the clips from the past saying how this guy is the key witness).

Last edited:
House impeachment inquiry possible over Biden financial misconduct, payments coerced by the Biden’s to Hunter from the Ukrainian energy company, Burisma. The FBI informant claimed their company officials paid the Biden’s $5 million in 2015 & 2016 in return for help ousting a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating the company.

Senator Grassley’s form FD-1023 might show the public the full view of the unverified claims.

Biden previously said he never spoke to his son about his business dealings. Now the White House spokesperson is backtracking and now says Joe was never in business with Hunter.
So ahhhmm...about this informant.

from what i hear...

the most important person and the rock in their case against Biden was...actually not important at all and, in fact, they didn't even know who he was.

is that right @TheReff

please clarify another GOP blunder and why they waste so much American tax dollars on frivolous investigations. i will hang up and listen to your answer...

Back