• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sports in general

Total road record the past 3 seasons in ACC play? 1-23 in basketball, 1-11 in football. That's 2-34 (5.5% winning record).

Since Dino Gaudio was fired, Wake Forest Basketball has gone 2-43 in ACC road games.

Grambling has won 3 conference road games since 2011 and only won 16 games total. It's almost statistically impossible to be as bad as Wake.

For ACC comp purposes, Boston College (no doubt the second worst since '11) has 8 ACC road wins in that time. 6 more than Wake Forest.

This week Wake travels to Atlanta to take on GT, and Raleigh to take on N.C. State. 0 for our last 18 in those two cities. 2005 is last win.

Holy shit. That is all so depressing. I thought I couldn't be more bummed about sports after last night until reading that. No way I can stay away too long, but I am going to try to be sports-free until at least the beginning of March. No ESPN, no ESPN.com, no live sports and no boards for the next 3 weeks. See y'all in March.

The purpose WF athletics: to prevent fans from thinking that athletics are overly important.

"a tradition unlike any other" The Masters. That is up next and I will have to hold out till then.

Total road record the past 3 seasons in ACC play? 1-23 in basketball, 1-11 in football. That's 2-34 (5.5% winning record).

Since Dino Gaudio was fired, Wake Forest Basketball has gone 2-43 in ACC road games.

Grambling has won 3 conference road games since 2011 and only won 16 games total. It's almost statistically impossible to be as bad as Wake.

For ACC comp purposes, Boston College (no doubt the second worst since '11) has 8 ACC road wins in that time. 6 more than Wake Forest.

This week Wake travels to Atlanta to take on GT, and Raleigh to take on N.C. State. 0 for our last 18 in those two cities. 2005 is last win.

Historically competitive and don't forget it!

ron-wellman-tourney-selection-chair.jpg

I think that I will just watch Big 12. In the two major sports they are the best conference in the country, and the only one who resisted the lemming approach to expand to a million schools. They got smaller.

Swofford always was a fucking idiot.

How did I forget that? And this will be the first Summer Olympics since Atlanta that will be held in a nearby time zone. No watching recorded events already knowing the results.

Watched Phelps' record breaker in a bar in '08. One of the coolest (and loudest) sports-watching experiences I've ever had. Everyone in the place went insane - at a random bar on a Saturday night watching swimming. Awesome.

Watched Phelps' record breaker in a bar in '08. One of the coolest (and loudest) sports-watching experiences I've ever had. Everyone in the place went insane - at a random bar on a Saturday night watching swimming. Awesome.

We are talking about sports. Not "who is the best at excercising"

Back