• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

Have 6-12" moving into Boston this afternoon...hopefully this is the last storm of the year. There's still 8 inches of snow on the ground from 10 days ago.

:squint:

StormTotalSnowFcst.png

Yo we don't want your snow predictions for the NE up in here... triad/triangle or gtfo.

After a warm week, it's supposed to get cold again for the last week in Feb/first week in March. That time frame is definitely one of the most snow-heavy of the year typically, so I wouldn't be surprised to see another storm come through. Ready for spring.

Luce, and it was great, though not the the cheapest dinner I've ever had. Had an awesome pasta dish with just about every type of seafood imaginable in it, got a really solid wine as well. We were in Charlotte to see the stage production of CS Lewis' The Great Divorce and it was stunning. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Luce, and it was great, though not the the cheapest dinner I've ever had. Had an awesome pasta dish with just about every type of seafood imaginable in it, got a really solid wine as well. We were in Charlotte to see the stage production of CS Lewis' The Great Divorce and it was stunning. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Is it still playing?

Also I LOVE Luce.

Back