• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

It was 60ish degrees today! Like I'm going to believe that it could be snow in 8 days. RIDICULOUS!

Massive crazy storm last night. A tree in my back yard was obliterated by lightning, and a house in Western Davidson county caught on fire last night after a lightning strike.

Since everyone needs an ice scraper: http://store.dieselsweeties.com/products/fuck-this-ice-scraper

fuckthis-icescraper800_1024x1024.jpg

The Mid-week storm will be almost nothing for NC as it stands now. Look for a bigger deal in the 3/1-3/3 time frame, and then another 1 or 2 possibilities after that. The pattern is setting up for classic southern winter storms, much like the last one.

These temperature shifts are making me sick. Literally.

The Mid-week storm will be almost nothing for NC as it stands now. Look for a bigger deal in the 3/1-3/3 time frame, and then another 1 or 2 possibilities after that. The pattern is setting up for classic southern winter storms, much like the last one.

Drew, nothing personal, but you are a terrible person, and I hope you die.

Lol at Drew calling the shots from a few weeks out and then Numbers coming in a spamming the thread 2-4 days before the storm hits and receiving all the reps.

Drew is real Snowpom!!!!!!!

numbers is a false prophet and we should release him like we did the imposter flareon

Back