• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

Whenever I see a Scumbag Drew post about more snow/ice:

ZEJSW.gif

WXII is reporting 237,000 homes are without power in the Triad. We still have power in the north 27106.

Lost 1.5 trees in our backyard.

And power is flickering. Fuck you, Drew.

... DREW BEING A RAT BASTARD REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON EST TODAY...

* LOCATIONS... INCLUDE MUCH OF THE STATE INCLUDING THE TRIAD AND TRIANGLE REGIONS.

* HAZARD TYPES... EXPECT A MIX OF FREEZING RAIN... SLEET AND SNOW... AND BEING A RAT BASTARD. A PERIOD OF MOSTLY RAT BASTARD IS POSSIBLE LATER THIS MORNING.

* ACCUMULATIONS... SNOW ACCUMULATION OF UP TO 1 INCH... ALONG WITH ONE QUARTER OF AN INCH OF RAT BASTARD.

* TIMING... THE WINTRY MIX OF PRECIPITATION WILL TRANSITION TO MOSTLY DREW BEING A RAT BASTARD BY 700 AM. THE PRECIPITATION MAY CHANGE TO A BURST OF DREW DYING IN A FIRE DUE TO BEING A RAT BASTARD BY LATE MORNING BEFORE ENDING AS ALL RAIN FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

I'm late to the party this morning, but this is perhaps the funniest thing I have ever read in my life.

Anyone else notice a little melting? I'm definitely getting some drips off my trees (the ones that are still standing anyway, womp womp) and my deck and there's a little stream near my house.

Bradford pair in front yard split into 3 parts. Luckily I moved my daughters car from the driveway at 730 am. Saved the car. According to her, still no power

Just got back to my house, with no power. Since midnight, we have run 47 calls for service. We usually have 250 calls per year.

I've never seen it this bad. We had exclusively freezing rain and sleet, with next to no snow. The roads were impassable, tons of power lines are down, and two neighboring departments each wrecked a truck this morning.

Just got back to my house, with no power. Since midnight, we have run 47 calls for service. We usually have 250 calls per year.

I've never seen it this bad. We had exclusively freezing rain and sleet, with next to no snow. The roads were impassable, tons of power lines are down, and two neighboring departments each wrecked a truck this morning.

how are the roads now?

The thing I hate the most about power outages is not knowing when it'll be back on. I wish there were reliable ETAs... Or even any ETAs, I guess.

Yikes!

If it were a few degrees colder, this storm would have produced over 2 feet of snow.

Also, earlier today only 600 customers in Davidson county had power.

Hope everyone gets power back soon so you can get back to wishing for my death.

We had a branch split off one of our trees. Knocked the side mirror off the car of the neighbor who decided to park close to it. From what I've read, I'm not liable and they should file with their insurance.

Power out in gso since 930 am. For those of you with power, seen anything on TV etc about when gso can expect power back on?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back