• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

ice_2011_dd5k_central_nc-640x480.jpg

Traffic cams in Winston show sleet accumulating on the overpasses, but not so much the roads themselves from what I can see.

Just got the call that Winston is dismissing as soon as bus drivers can begin their routes.

Just got the call that Winston is dismissing as soon as bus drivers can begin their routes.

Middle school getting out now. High school whenever busses get back. It's a cluster Fuck. Constant announcements for students to be dismissed.

You can pretty much bank on a delayed start tomorrow too. They are going to do everything they can to avoid another full day off.

It is a disaster in clemmons. On my way to the bank I saw two cars slide off the road. I hit a patch of ice. Clemmons elementary is a cluster fuck as well.

I left work and came home early to work from home so I don't get caught at 9 month pregnant in the shit. 8 accidents/cars off the road on my way home. It's not nice out there. GSO better than Winston.

I left work and came home early to work from home so I don't get caught at 9 month pregnant in the shit. 8 accidents/cars off the road on my way home. It's not nice out there. GSO better than Winston.

It seems like GSO always gets a little less than Winston does (around UNCG at least). I'm hoping it warms up enough for me to get home okay after work but I'm not excited for the drive.

Not 5 minutes have gone by without an announcement for a group of students to be signed out. We are probably averaging a student per minute leaving.

It seems like GSO always gets a little less than Winston does (around UNCG at least). I'm hoping it warms up enough for me to get home okay after work but I'm not excited for the drive.

yeah, be careful. I am honestly in shock that FTCC hasn't closed yet.

Nice to see that WSFCS shit the bed again. This should have been a planned early dismissal for noon, and they have got the word out early today.

Back