• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

So I'm thinking it wouldn't be safe to drive to work in like 20 minutes? Seeing lots of reports of wrecks from overnight on bridges and highways. I'm giving myself at least a 2 hour delay.

Since when is timeliness paramount at your employer anyway?

I'm just going to take it slow this morning. Maybe stop by CFA for some oatmeal.

Wife and kid are home today. My work isn't closed, but there's nobody here. It's just silent.

Yeah, I had no trouble on my drive into work today in Winston, basically down Country Club to 1st St. thru 5 points.

Yay, another missed day of school. At this rate, we can just skip summer break and go straight to the 2014-2015 school year.

I've yet to hear of any roads that are unsafe to drive here in Winston. I'm sure there are some hills in some neighborhoods.

Drove to a Dr Appt in Winston with no problem. Peters Creek, silas Creek, and Miller were all dry.

I was quite confused as to why some of the schools up here had two hour delays too. It doesn't affect me so whatever, but everything was smooth sailing this morning and everything had melted off the sidewalks, even those that didn't shovel.

Guilford isn't great. There were lots of slick spots on my way in. Others have reported bad conditions.

GCSC hasn't announced when the makeup day is. We're only left with Good Friday from spring break.

Guilford isn't great. There were lots of slick spots on my way in. Others have reported bad conditions.

GCSC hasn't announced when the makeup day is. We're only left with Good Friday from spring break.

I hope WSFCS eats into Spring Break instead of tacking days onto the end of the year.

Roads in Midtown/NE Raleigh are very wet & there is some light drizzle, but I didn't hit any slick spots when running some morning errands. It did take a full 17 minutes to defrost/melt the solid sheet of ice that covered my car so I could see to drive though.

Wake opened at 10am... My 9am was cancelled for the fifth or sixth time. This is getting ridiculous.

Roads from UNCG to 40 were pretty bad but 40 to Winston was fine. The sides of bridges were really icy though so I'm not surprised it was bad last night.

Yeah I went through some icy spots on underpasses and bridges, but nothing super bad (of course that was with a 2hr. delay). I am starting to just be over it even though any time off is just a break where I can save my leave for baby break 2014! (C'mon 3.0 if you hold out just a little longer I will get some #pooltime in.)

Can we lock drew up in a god damn dungeon somewhere so he can't conjure up his sorcery any more this year?

Back