• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

As it stands now, NC still looks to get some shitty winter weather on Tuesday. However, I'd be much more concerned if I lived up the I-95 corridor. This could be an incredibly powerful Nor'easter by the time it slides up the coast.

So wait. 2-8 inches of snow on TUESDAY? Are we sure this is the right year? Bzz has been fired already! Use your skills in magic to get rid of it drew.

As it stands now, NC still looks to get some shitty winter weather on Tuesday. However, I'd be much more concerned if I lived up the I-95 corridor. This could be an incredibly powerful Nor'easter by the time it slides up the coast.

Goddammit, Drew.

annoying walk to work this morning. I had to look down the whole time because it kept getting in my eyes.

On the average, it will definitely be colder than normal for the next 3-4 weeks (between brief warm-ups), but snow and ice should be over outside of the mountains.

Fuck you and you arctic summoning magic...

Oh wait, hey dude. Thanks.

I have 1-2" of snow sitting in my backyard and all over my garden (as of this morning). Hope those spinach and kale seeds are ok!

And hope it warms up (today high of 38 with gusty winds...brrrr)

Back