• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

Um, excuse me. drew, it's snowing right now in DC.

:tear: :mad::eek::wtf::tard::eek:hnoes::rolleyes::willynilly:fuuuu

below freezing in the Boro this morning. Hope April brings warmth. My heating bills have been stupid this winter. Thank goodness I switched from fuel oil to natural gas 2 years ago or it REALLY would have sucked.

meh if it doesn't stick, it's not really snow

meh if it doesn't stick, it's not really snow

Yeah, it's super sunny now (although still frigid). Just thought it was funny it was snowing again.

And I hear ya on heating bills. We have natural gas and it's still been ridic. Comparing to last year February was high, and I'm sure March will be crazy.

this has been a tough first winter of paying for heat for me, with oil heat. welcome to homeownership.

my rent is going to nearly double when i have to move out of shantytown south philly into a nicer place with ladyfriend

WORTH IT tho, obvi to be with lady friend but also closer to work, looking at cool hoods, might even get a patio out of this shit

The sun is beaming pretty bright through my office window right now. I know absolutely zilch about meteorology, but I just don't see how things could change so quickly over night. Here's to hoping Drew and everyone else is right! :koolaid:

As we welcome in the snow season to 2014-15, let's take a moment to #neverforget and look back to February 11, 2014 at 4:43 PM to one of the worst posts in OGBoards history.

As we welcome in the snow season to 2014-15, let's take a moment to #neverforget and look back to February 11, 2014 at 4:43 PM to one of the worst posts in OGBoards history.

oh yeahhh, my birthday snow. nothing like spending the day stuck inside with nothing but beer and a nominal amount of work to do.

Back