• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

I give up even checking the weather channel. The app says 8-14 for winston, while the website says 3-5.. Updated at the same time for the same zip. Fucking bullshit

For the blizzard that hit Boston last year, the Weather Channel website said 10-12" expected while every other source said 20"+. Boston got like 26"

Lanie Poop just put up a message on WXII saying to get the bread and milk ready. Well I can throw any smudge of credibility she might have had as a weather person out the window... Another dumbass fueling this bread and milk fire. I bet somebody will kill someone bc they desperately hopped in their PT cruiser and left home in the storm to get some fucking bread. Way to go Lanie.

Triangle: WRAL says 2"-4" of snow with roughly .25 to .5 of freezing rain.

For the blizzard that hit Boston last year, the Weather Channel website said 10-12" expected while every other source said 20"+. Boston got like 26"

But they are the same source reporting different projections on different devices. I bet so that when the actual totals are known, they just pick and choose which source they reported the most accurate, and tell everyone how smart they are.

made it to the liquor store. all's good.

now to decide if I want to give up my primo parking spot to head to qdoba and back later...

Lanie Poop just put up a message on WXII saying to get the bread and milk ready. Well I can throw any smudge of credibility she might have had as a weather person out the window... Another dumbass fueling this bread and milk fire. I bet somebody will kill someone bc they desperately hopped in their PT cruiser and left home in the storm to get some fucking bread. Way to go Lanie.

She's the worst. She was so excited last night giving the forecast that she was practically shouting.

Never knew you hated bread and milk so much. Ill keep that in mind so I can fuck with you some other time.

Check out these GSO precip totals. The GFS just continues to get juicier and juicier:

pcompare.png

Back